Agnostic.com

17 18

It has been a while since I last posted and I wanted people to know that my wife of 33 years has passed. It was a hard path for her to follow as her disease has taken some time to take its tole. This was sudden and expected just not at this time. Sorry if I should not have put something so personal on here, but shit happens.

dalefvictor 8 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you all for your good energy. It has been hard but I have found that I have friends that will come and help when the time is right. It has been 3 days now and I am able to start to talk about what Kate and I were trying to do. Move into the upstairs of this house, out of the basement. I am still having times when I just sit and cry. Again thanks for your good thoughts.

sorry for your loss.

Sorry dale. Take care as best you can

twill Level 7 Apr 6, 2023

I'm so sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences. We're all here for you!

I wish there was something more original to say other than I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine.

My sympathies to you and your family.

My condolences

lerlo Level 8 Apr 5, 2023

My deepest condolences to you and family Dale..you know we're here should you need to chat..much love..

So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear this! Please do share with us. We are a caring group, and you belong here with us. Anytime you feel you need to talk to people, don't hold back. Losing a loved one is the hardest thing we endure in life. We are here for you.

Yes, you should share something personal. Let us at least care about what is happening in your life. I hope you are surrounded by people who love you!

I am so sorry for your loss. You are not alone and when you feel like talking about her, know that I am here and I will listen. Hugs to you and yours. 🤗

Betty Level 8 Apr 5, 2023

((hugs))

Winter is a horrific season as those we've loved the longest fall away. I hope you have some local support and I hope the pain of your loss eases when it will. I'm sure the regulars here all wish you as well as possible.

I am so sorry for your loss, Dale, and a bit shocked that Kate's illness progressed so suddenly. How awful. Apologies are not needed: as she was your world for more than 33 years, this seems the right place to post about it, so please feel free to share.

sorry Dale.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.