Agnostic.com

7 5

How utterly ridiculous. Three Tennessee Democrats may face expulsion after calls for gun control.

[bbc.com]

Petter 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And American 'democracy' limps along.... while the world watches, and says to itself, 'this is going to be a close run thing, and I'm not betting on the outcome."

Hopefully it won't pass, but politics has gotten weird in the US. Noticed the BBC carefully didn't gender the shooter one way tother, well done.

It has happened!
Bloody (literally) gun lobby loving politicians!

The Republicans referred to the protesting students as insurrectionists (irony noted). That's good. Condemn your own children for being scared out of their wits. In a couple of years when they start voting, I'm sure they'll all develop amnesia. That will be the real wave and it won't be red.

Politics 100. Humanity and Humility 0. ☹️

Hell they need to be expelled. Hooray for Tennessee!

You joke, of course. 😁

@Petter No I do not.

@Petter you know Traj is a fruit cake, right? Best avoided, like saturated fats.

@Trajan61 What a wonderful sense of satirical humour you have.

@Petter Hell they were shouting using bullhorns on the floor of the house because they didn’t get their way. They needed to be removed from office.

@Trajan61
The GOP already uses
"A Smith and Wesson beats four Aces"
Here's a really hilarious new saying:-
"Bullhorns beat Bullshit"

Desperate acts by a party that's going down in disgrace, this will only hasten their demise.

I hope so.

There just are no words, guns are not gods, but the idiot people in Tennessee don't seem to realize that.

People in Tennessee respect the 2nd amendment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:718052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.