Agnostic.com

8 5

The world is growing more and more disgusted with Donald Trump. Will we ever recover from a Donald Trump presidency? I don't think so, I'm not so sure the world will ever see us quite in the same way ever again.

Kojaksmom 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The greatest damage to the US is his judicial appointments. That affect will linger for generations. I really hope he doesn't get another chance at the supreme court. As far as the world view, I think depending on who our next leader is world view can change positively as easily as Trump has changed it negatively. The negative effect on the environment may has more negative lasting effects.

I think the pendulum may swing back as he is historically unpopular. There may be something to us not being the world's cop, but a power vacuum will always be filled - and other than the European Union or Japan or the Commonealth, I don't trust the other actors.

In the year 2525, if man is still alive ... LOL

We are becoming the unbelievable laughing stock of the world. It's like other countries have finally been given a glimpse of our collective "man" behind the curtain - and they can't quite believe we're that crazy, and stupid, and wreckless !

There's still time to turn this thing around, but the window is closing. If we don't put a stop to this in the 2018 and 2020 elections, the world's view of us as just a bunch of back ass yokels who elect incompetent and dangerous leaders will be solidified. Switch this thing around now and it can still be passed off as a brief moment of temporary insanity.

I think that there is a good chance that we will be able to rid ourselves of every bit of Trump's "legacy," I genuinely believe that the :me, too: movement is morphing into something hugely powerful and productive that will sweep away the entire Trump cabal, diminish much of evangelical Christianity, and decimate the morally bankrupt Republican party. We need to put our full support behind this movement so that we can recover our national honor, pride, integrity and morality -- as well as our democracy.

I hope so. I agree with you but I'm like a penny in this billion dollar war going on.

Every penny, every action, every voice counts - but only if we act together. Stand tall, folks!!

The UK has announced that even after the tRUMP administration is gone on way or another they will never have the same relationship with the United States. That is downright scary.

really sad ... but I don't blame them one bit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.