Agnostic.com

4 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see the point of this fully. Todays cancel culture wants make mountains out of mole hills over anything that offends them. Grow up!

Despite Maher's many shortcomings, he is a funny guy.

And in my opinion does it while making valid point shows.....at least very often

Hey Bill, on behalf of all your award winners, thanks, but you can keep your little brass balls. We don't want people thinking they should expect a prize for simply maintaining perspective, not jumping on the latest outrage bandwagon, and speaking logically and honestly.

I'm about as far left as you can get for an American, but I totally agree with the point of this sketch. People on both the right and the left are running amok with this culture war shit, trying to cancel out anyone or any idea that offends them in the least way. And all the while, the class war against the 99% continues to go on, year after year, with only one side fighting it. Time for people on both the right and left to grow up enough to start uniting on the class war, and prioritize it over the culture wars and identity politics. And there's nothing that frustrates me more than liberals who only care about ID politics and culture war issues, while they care nothing about the class war going on against all of us but the 1%.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:720640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.