Agnostic.com

5 8

This is completely crazy. I watched it 3 times and I still can't figure out how he does it

TheoryNumber3 8 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gotta say this is the first time ever seeing anything connected to this show. That takes some orchestrating! Fun!

I try to never miss an episode of AGT! I love the show, you never know what you will see from one week to the next. I don't always agree with the judges or the public's choice of act to move forward. But the talent from around the world, both on AGT and it's international versions is incredible! My only beef, if you can call it that, is that the show here is called America's Got Talent, but the judges have been from the beginning not really been American. The only American judge really since the first show have been David Hasselhof and Howard Stern. The last season judges were Howy Mandel (Canadian), Heidi Klum (German), Sofia Vergara (Columbian) and Simon Cowell (British). Thankfully the stage manager, Terry Cruz and all those who went before him were native born Americans, including one season when Jerry Springer was the stage announcer!

It is a very old vaudeville/music hall act.
The "woman's" legs are his arms, the "man's" legs are his leg and the hips of the couple are his buttocks.
Vetran comedian Bernie Clifton used to do this, along with other puppet based physical comedy illusion, such as the Piggy back Nun, the racing emu, the fat Texan senator and Jockey being ridden by a horse.

Yea, I figured that part out, but how he managed to dance on that table was amazing.

@TheoryNumber3 I found the entire performance to be amazing. He has great talent.

Unfortunately, the "got talent" franchise, which started out giving maximum exposure to performers, has now become a show which gives maximum exposure to the "celebrity" judges and presenters.

I have to say that was a really bad acting job by the panel. Like they didn't know what they were going to see. sure.

@TheoryNumber3 . Exactly. It's all about the celebrities.

@Petter I've never been a fan of reality shows because they're not reality.

@TheoryNumber3 For real, that they ain't, m'dear.

The two top halves were dummies and he was bent over as the two bottom halves. Pretty clever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:721537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.