Agnostic.com

2 1

JFK's nephew states "“Let’s be honest: It’s a US war against Russia, to essentially sacrifice the flower of Ukrainian youth in an abattoir of death and destruction for the geopolitical ambition of the neocons” to see regime change in Moscow, Kennedy said. He added that the people who created the problem weren’t capable of settling it." But still condemns Russia for doing what USA would do if it was Mexico perpetrating genocide on Americans living in Mexico. . . . Don't expect a voice that is not #stupid from Robert Kennedy Jnr..

Kennedy shares opinion on key US mistake with Russia [rt.com]

Just another political opportunist with delusions of grandeur grasping for fortune & fame.

FrayedBear 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Now ask how many people care what Robert Kennedy Jr thinks. I estimate about the same number as think you have a clue about anything.

Hello alien. How are you? Well I hope.

Your comments are as ascerbic as ever but remind me that they are as lugubrious as your visage in your photo.

@FrayedBear Your replies are as void of content as one has come to expect from you.

RFK Jr is a fucking piece of shit. I used to like Cheryl Hines when she was on Larry David Show but fuck her too. That cunt.

Hi Joe. You may be interested in "Do you swear?".

I read that the Ukrainian fascists are still destroying & causing the destruction & genocide in your country of birth. But as you long since declined to live there I don't suppose that it concerns you or causes you any loss of sleep.

@FrayedBear Your post is unavailable. It might be from somebody who blocked me. Maybe I told them to go fuck their self. My country of birth? USA? Born in Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia PA USA 1957. In what country are Ukrainian fascists committing genocide? Supposedly.

The post was only made a few minutes ago by me & I certainly have not blocked you.
In case you can't get it here is the long screen shot.

@FrayedBear So what country do you think is my place of birth? This is what I got when I clicked on your link.

@FrayedBear I can't read that on my phone, maybe when I get home I'll try on my laptop.

@barjoe thanks fyi. US censorship, site decay or simply @admin sequestring my posts again?
I'll copy the post for you. Wait 2 ticks.

@barjoe
Do you swear post:
The Science of Swearing
Timothy Jay and Kristin Janschewitz
April 25, 2012
Quote; "all competent English speakers learn how to swear in English. Swearing generally draws from a pool of 10 expressions and occurs at a rate of about 0.5 percent of one’s daily word output. However, it is not informative to think of how an average person swears: Contextual, personality, and even physiological variables are critical for predicting how swearing will occur. While swearing crosses socioeconomic statuses and age ranges and persists across the lifespan, it is more common among adolescents and more frequent among men. Inappropriate swearing can be observed in frontal lobe damage, Tourette’s disorder, and aphasia.

Swearing is positively correlated with extraversion and is a defining feature of a Type A personality. It is negatively correlated with conscientiousness, agreeableness, sexual anxiety, and religiosity. These relationships are complicated by the range of meanings within the diverse group of taboo words. Some religious people might eschew profanities (religious terms), but they may have fewer reservations about offensive sexual terms that the sexually anxious would avoid. We have yet to systematically study swearing with respect to variables such as impulsivity or psychiatric conditions, (e.g., schizophrenia and bipolar disorder). These may be fruitful avenues along which to investigate the neural basis of emotion and self-control."
[psychologicalscience.org]

Billy Connolly comments on his use of swear words.
I agree with him. The most common word "fuck" has been in the recorded written documents for more than 400 years. This means that it has been in the spoken language for much longer. Its use will not change despite the protest of those wishing otherwise...
Which side are you on?
[en.wikipedia.org]
[the-peak.ca]

@barjoe I recall you claiming Ukrainian origin some months ago.
On ukrainian fascist genocide : [historynewsnetwork.org]

And lets face it if you poke Russia in the eye by killing 14000+ Russian ethnics in Donbass since 2014 you are going to use your remaining eye to retaliate even if a "turn the cheek" xtian:
[bbc.com]

@FrayedBear Yeah my father was Ukrainian American, born in Philly as well. His parents were from Kiev, which is what they called it back in the day. Russia invaded Ukraine. I don't think Robert Kennedy is playing with a full deck. You seem to sympathize with Russia. So does RFK. So does Fucker Carlson. Donald Trump too, he tried to break up NATO. The Russian Invasion made other border countries to Russia feel threatened. It's their own damn fault. If Trump was still president, Ukraine would be a puppet of Russian Federation. Biden had the courage to support Ukraine. President Zalensky stood up to Trump who tried to extort him, so it's no wonder he stood up to Russia. Vladimir Putin thought this invasion would be easy. Not so easy. Boo hoo.

@FrayedBear My mom once washed my mouth out with soap. It didn't do any fucking good.

@barjoe never does we just rebel.

@barjoe This latest lot for once proves Trump to have been the voice of reason. This war is a proxy war created by USA - Clinton, Obama & now Biden. Until 2022 even NATO acknowledges that 14000 have been killed because of Ukrainians attacking Ukrainians. Since 2022 USA believes that more than 200,000 military & civilians have been killed.
None would have happened but for American desire for world hegemony.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:722453
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.