Agnostic.com

6 15

LINK CHEETO CHRIST STUPID-CZAR - Randy Rainbow Song Parody - YouTube

On older Randy Rainbow Song Parody... that is still relevant...

snytiger6 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I call him Oompah Loompah…..😊

Oompoa Loompas at least know things and have skills. Trump's only skill is lying.

Randy has done it again! 😂😂😂

Classic and well done. I love the video of him going up the ramp to the plane with toilet paper stuck on his shoe. Reference to him wanting to nuke hurricanes rings a bell too. He needs to shut up and go away.

The best was when he altered the path of a hurricane with a Sharpie!!?!! 🙃

That was intertaining.....admire the creativity.

This might sound funny coming from an atheist, but I love "Jesus Christ Superstar". I know every song by heart. I think it accurately depicts what is said in the New Testament. Randy, of course, does a spectacular parody.

I have trouble with most of Lloyd's musicals.

I like the music and some of the songs, but don't really care for the religious subject matter. Same with "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat".

I think the funnest song from Superstar is

@snytiger6 I think a lot of people thought of JCS as a parody of the Bible and this song is a really good example of why. It seemed a little out of place with the rest of the music which was mostly dark. IMHO. I never saw the Joseph one.

He's like if Jesus were pumpkin spiced.

I liked "close your mouth, close your mouth..."

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:725641
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.