Agnostic.com

4 7

Oh for Fuck sake
"Text With Jesus," a revolutionary AI-powered chatbot app for iPhone and iPad, designed for devoted Christians seeking a deeper connection with the Bible's most iconic figures.
This app "enables users" to engage with characters such as Jesus Christ, Mary, Joseph, and others, all through an interface that mimics popular instant messaging platforms.
[textwith.me]

LenHazell53 9 Sep 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can anyone be surprised. This death cult has evolved and mutated over 2,000 years and will always adapt to new trends, always with a view towards getting converts, and getting money. But truly modernising to the modern world, no they won't do that.

Mary, what can you tell us about the holy spirit?
He smells a lot like the goat herder next door.

is there going to be ai rights?

how artificial can intelligence be?

how is conventional intelligence any more real?

30 years ago I considered setting up a 900 number to take calls from Christians who wanted to talk to god, jesus or whoever. I regret not doing it, but ethics intervened.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:729934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.