Agnostic.com

11 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

👍👏👏👏👍This is his right.

Too bad he lost his girlfriend over this, but glad he held his ground.

Christian hypocrisy at its finest.

Betty Level 8 Sep 22, 2023

Apparently the Satanic Panic of the 1980s is still alive and well.

Let's go modern and show Jess being prepped for Old Sparky.

No doubt, if Jesus were alive today, the modern day pharisees would fry him...

Lenny Bruce once said, "If Jesus had been killed in the 60s, catholic kids would be wearing little electric chairs around their necks".

It must be dreadful to suffer such debilitating personal insecurity.

Well, I guess they could have gone more biblically literal, and done one with a beheaded John The Baptist, but then some people would have missed the joke, so to speak...

Sounds like he “nailed” that display!!?!🤠

Hey Christians, can't take a joke? Don't take yourselves so seriously. Lighten up!

Those who are easily offended are easily brainwashed and manipulated as well.

It's okay for billions to show the guy being crucified so what's the big deal? Beheaded, Crucified. Dead is dead.

My thoughts exactly

Yeah, somehow showing a person dying tortuously slow after being nailed to a cross is not seen as gruesome as a quick death by beheading... I wouldn't place that "decoration" on my lawn, as it is insensitive to believers, BUT I do think a depiction of a "witch" bound to a stake with her skirts on fire, while a Christian laughs approvingly clutching his bible, makes the point very well, that religion is evil, but would also likely be misunderstood by believers.

I am not surprised. Someone is asking for a religious fanatic to killed them. This is just the kind of thing that they do.

Yeah, it's freedom of speech. Doesn't mean it's a wise thing to do, hope he suffers minimal consequences from it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:731609
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.