Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Is the Universe a Simulation? | Melvin Vopson - YouTube

Is this real science or a clown posing as a scientist?????

vocaloldfart 7 Oct 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not an expert, but from what I understand, everything is supposed to exist in all states. Observation allows us to observe specific aspects or states, which makes it appear like observation changes outcomes, when it is just as likely tht some states are more easily observable than others. Anyway, it is just as possible that observations made only appear to be a simulation, due to the variability of what can be easily observed. In shot, the idea of the universe being a simulation may be an illusion in itself.

I try not to spend too much time thinking about it, as I'd rather enjoy living my life than spend it contemplating aspects of existence that are not likely to be proven either way in my limited lifetime.

If the universe is a simulation there's nothing we can do about it. The nature of reality does not keep me up at night.

Is the universe a simulation of what? Maybe this guy has seen too many movies or read bizarre books.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:734664
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.