Agnostic.com

3 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love a good browse in one, much like a yard sale only clean stuff, and many times things I cannot find anywhere else no matter how hard I try.
For example, last week the big daily-pill dispensers with the removable lids, not even Amazon had the kind i like.
And of course, just like in every store on earth, price comparison, (price per lb), and other critical thinking is actually required, duuuuhhhhhhhh.

My sister goes to the dollar store once a year to buy a new calendar.

@snytiger6 i find the prettiest and cheapest at Ocean State Job Lot.

Trying to outdo Walmart in employee abuse practices.

And, it appears they are succeeding...

If you're looking for the very cheapest version of whatever consumer item, you'll probably find it in a dollar store.

Dollar stores have changed and raised prices but I still buy certain things there. Laundry detergent and cleaning vinegar are 2 of them. Some of the packaging is smaller recently and a smart shopper will find some things are best in other stores.

@DenoPenno My sister goes to the dollar store once a year to buy a new calendar, but we don't think most of what they sell is actually a good value. The prices are low, but so is the quality of the merchandise, and so it whatever you get there will soon need to be replaced.

@snytiger6 I used to buy cheap plastic pencil sharpeners for my classroom. I prefer those because they're quiet. 🤫

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:737705
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.