Agnostic.com

4 0

So US WH occupant #45 has now recognized Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel. Some religious scholars think this is a plan to rebuild the temple in Jerusalem, trigger the apocalypse, and usher in the end times. My question is, what are appropriate activities for an end times party?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about a Ragnarok Ring Toss? Bobbing for Apocalyptic Apples, and creating a new line-dance The Four Horseman Hoochie-Coo?

I've noticed a few comments that consider humor about this situation inappropriate. Once an individual does what they can (write congress people etc.) the only options left are to get depressed and cry or laugh. Me I prefer to laugh....

what has Israel got to do with Trump? I think this twat just wants to be remembered and doesn't care what for or who it hurts. I hope he gets assassinated.

Obviously, he is trying to trigger Armageddon for these Rapture-driven Evangelicals!
Every move that he is making here is as if he is consciously attempting to orchestrate and instigate the biblical Armaggedon.
Jerusalem is the Sacred Center for 3 Monotheistic Faiths! Dominion Theology is basically " Sharia" laws.
It could be of any faith, however Christian Dominionism, by definition it is a group of Christian political ideologies that seek to institute a nation governed by Christians based on their understandings of biblical law.
Extents of the rule and ways of achieving governing authority are varied, but Fundamentalist Christian American DOMINIONISTS, by declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moving our embassy there, have apparently convinced Trump to move the embassy because it would seem that they evidently think that once that is done, that Christ will return back to earth and Trump will sit on his right-hand side and help him rule the world!!! >😟

I'm really upset about this faux pas. tRUMP is the biggest moron for setting this juggernaut in motion. I personally can't joke about such a party sorry.

it's not funny at all

Yes, correct

I think costumes would be great.
Sort of like a Halloween party only with an Armageddon-we're all gonna die soon theme.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.