Agnostic.com

8 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I see--it was all the fault of law enforcement! Nobody told her to leave...they just hit and sprayed her. WHILE SHE TOOK AN ICE AXE TO A PUBLIC BUILDING. Pity. NOT!

The prisons are full of the really stupid. She will be just one more, and deservedly so.

She is a truly stupid person and right in line with all the trump supporters I know. The republican party has been pushing the idea that voting is rigged for many years and the main stream media fully blasted it into American homes and their internet sites.
I do not know how this idea can be disavowed but we have to figure it out!

I saw that a few days ago. Another thing that I realized from that video, was that she was doing the good, momzy bit, washing the dishes, and loving her children- by making them as stupid as possible. Probably sending them to Sunday-school, on the FIRST day of the week (thanks to Constantine, who couldn't celebrate the god-deal on the seventh day- like those evil Jews)For her, getting off to university and learning something would wreck her cloistered world; it might put thoughts into her empty head- and how in hell would she be able to handle that?

How deep are these people in the cult? I wonder how many would kill themselves if Trump told them to? Seems it would be a lot..

and that would be a bad thing, how? 😏🤣😏

Lock her Up.

Trump is a championship liar--- and she still does not get it! The only time Trump makes a personal mistake- is when he tells the truth, by accident. Amazing! Maybe she, and her crowd of morons, should all be given MORE than just 5 years.

No sympathy for her. She knows what she did was based on lies and that she was duped. But she refuses to admit it. She will go to a nice jail for a while and get out on her white privilege on probation way before her 5 years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:744919
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.