Agnostic.com

42 5

If you were god, what would you have designed differently in human body?

If I were god, I would have created a separate sense organ for detecting and interacting with me, the same way eyes detect light. Then, I could have blamed them for not worshiping me. Also, I wouldn't have created parts of body that have no discernible purpose such as manboobs.
What would you have done differently?

Aralt 7 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OMG ... Where to start? I have been dwelling in my body for over 6 decades. So I got a few ideas how to redesign my own, plus a few ideas as to the redesign of some of the generic features.

I know my first modification would only concern about half of the population.Total Recall I would immediately fix the ...king (this is the result of autocorrect, there were 3 more letters) prostate. To do something for the other half I would change the period stuff, I think inflicting periods upon them, and ultimate also on the other half who has to suffer the consequences, is a major design fault. Not even Ford or GMC would get away with delivering vehicles that suddenly opened their sump to release all the lubricant.
The brain ... The fucking brain I would fix the short-circuit that leads people to believe in gods, angels and all the other crazy stuff. Perhaps it's only a software problem, but it's annoying.

OMG ... Where to start? I have been dwelling in my body for over 6 decades. So I got a few ideas how to redesign my own, plus a few ideas as to the redesign of some of the generic features.

I know my first modification would only concern about half of the population.Total Recall I would immediately fix the ...king (this is the result of autocorrect, there were 3 more letters) prostate. To do something for the other half I would change the period stuff, I think inflicting periods upon them, and ultimate also on the other half who has to suffer the consequences, is a major design fault. Not even Ford or GMC would get away with delivering vehicles that suddenly opened their sump to release all the lubricant.
The brain ... The fucking brain I would fix the short-circuit that leads people to believe in gods, angels and all the other crazy stuff. Perhaps it's only a software problem, but it's annoying.

If I were a god I wouldn't have given men nipples. Lol.

More durable and versatile joints
Better spectral range of vision

I would have given men an osteo penis so that they did not need little blue pills, an on off switch for breeding, Dionysus would have been my son, instead of christmas there would be a harvest festival complete with rampant sex and debauchery.

I'd have made our naughty bits make slide whistle noises during sex.

laser eyes. pew pew. And like 6 more arms

I would make the mind to body link stronger and make some subconscious processes actionable by conscious thought.

I'd've put a tongue just above the base of the penis... you KNOW both partners would appreciate that!

I might have also considered not putting a sewage line right next to the recreation facility... and you know exactly what I mean... maybe have it at the bottom of the leg or something... 🙂

I would add something subtle, but functional. Like a hard shell that we could retract our head, arms and legs into.

Sexual organs that only develop once your body becomes flooded with hormones when falling in love and ready to reproduce.
oh and reposition the Recurrent laryngeal nerve.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Well I definitely wouldn't have added any parts that I would expect them to later cut off for me. Or is that too easy? 🙂

Turn the nose upside down so it doesn't run. Get rid of the appendix. Make all male genrtalia identical --- this one thing would have a profound psych-social impact and eliminate male self absorbed insecurites thereby freeing their minds to focus on more important things, like female genetalia. Fat cells-just get rid of them or design them in such a way that they'll explode once the exceed maximum capacity.

I would start over, too many things to fix.
This is a good question and it funny how believer claim how wonderful and perfect the body is .
I'm like have you seen any other animal that are faster, better eye sight, can hold there breath for long period of time just to name a few...

The brain and how it works, #1 rule in playing god do no create what you cannot control. By giving us a free will he created an army to rise against him. If he does really exist that was his biggest mistake.

After the fact that it wears out?

Reproduction (conception) would only occur between two positively consenting adults.
We would have the best eyes on the planet, not the mantis shrimp.
Our food intake hole would be separate from our air hole.
Our sex organs would be in a more septic and convenient location.
Testicles would be armor plated.

And thats just for starters ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75299
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.