Agnostic.com

4 3

This is the thinking of only Israeli Jews? Who is kidding whom?

Israeli rabbi identified as not being an extremist ie. mainstream representative of the ordinary person advocates the murder of children.

https:// youtu.be/jwLCF9YrizQ

And no one asks why would these children grow up wanting to kill Jews?

Americans don't seem to understand that the belief of the rabbi has become the belief of many world citizens who would see the same done to them because of what the USA has done to many people around the world in pursuit of its hegemony & piratical greed.

I was sent the following article today regarding the deliberate starvation not only of Palestinians in Gaza but probably in many now independent formerly colonial states:

"There will be no postwar for Gaza. The children of Gaza will forever be marked by the duration of time they spent in “hunger-time,” when their growth was arrested by starvation, their minds marred by trauma. Their lifespans will most likely be foreshortened. When Hamas took over the strip in 2007, Israel imposed a siege that weaponized food. They did it not against but through international humanitarian language. The Israeli NGO Gisha exposed the scientific exactness of this strategy, according to which healthcare professionals calculated a “humanitarian minimum” that would keep Gaza’s population above the caloric threshold of starvation while also keeping it alarmingly close to it. Calories were converted into other numbers—like the number of aid trucks and kilos of food that would keep Gaza afloat. For years, Israel dictated every aspect of culinary life in Gaza, from the ability of its people to sweeten their food to their obtaining particular condiments for the holidays. Sari Bashi of Human Rights Watch described the awkwardly intimate connection between Israeli officials and the public in Gaza that was forged by the siege: “Should hummus with or without mushroom toppings be banned from Gaza?” “Should butter be available for purchase, or just margarine?”

Caloric management of Gaza is a strategy that allows Israel and the international community to have their cake (by weaponizing food) and eat it too (by making the weaponization legal): pressure millions of civilians by limiting their food on the one hand, and respect international nutrition standards on the other. This is not to advocate against humanitarian aid in Gaza now. Aid is a moral imperative and starvation a crime against humanity. Rather, my point is that we also need to consider the ways in which humanitarian aid and international law got us here in the first place. How were Israel and Western powers able to keep people in Gaza so close to food insecurity for so long?

Food politics is, I believe, just one of the ways in which the current war in Israel-Palestine overlaps with another hundred-year-long process in which international powers and organizations have managed the land between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea. From the creation of the League of Nations’ Mandate System right after World War I through every step of the ongoing displacement of Palestinian people, international organizations and Western empires have had their fingers in this region.

The history of humanitarian aid has always gone hand in hand with measurability. When a government defines a “humanitarian minimum” for human needs, it's supposed to resemble not just accuracy but also justice by way of accuracy: the bare minimum of what your body needs and what you deserve.

Nutritionists in this period played a unique role in this scientific-political ecosystem. Working across several technically oriented committees of the League and within the Health Organization, they turned nutrition into a tool of global order.

Most of the nutritionists who led international committees in the field were British, trained in and for the empire. Their aim was imperial productivity—and a long-distance marriage between the stomachs (and health) of their own people in Britain and agricultural lands far away.

Scientists working in this arena were thrilled to bring nutrition to the League of Nations and have a part in securing world peace. But health and agriculture were not all that easy to yoke together for several reasons. First, agribusinesses have their own interests. The kind of industrialized, profitable, animal-based mass food production promoted by international nutritionists in the 1930s—milk, meat and bacon—proved less than ideal for human health or indeed for the health of the planet. Second, the League was more successful in establishing health standards than agricultural standards. Something like a vitamin pill, which looked like medicine, worked smoothly in organizations that already regulated things like insulin shots or vaccines. But agriculture was less amenable to “standards.” Involving state control over nature, territory, and people, agriculture was inherently messy and location-specific. International organizations may have wanted to develop “the rural” in general but had conflicting ideas about what this meant (e.g., development, or education, or new technologies, or the introduction of new species, etc. ). But more than anything else, the marriage didn’t quite work out because, in the 20th century, not all peoples viewed as deserving food also deserved land.

Once food was detached from place or culture and abstracted into calories, protein, and vitamins, it could be divorced from land. Food aid was the backbone of international aid, and refugees and displaced persons fell under the purview of humanitarian rights. They had the right to food (“health” ), but territory and agriculture were about political rights. And so, if refugees now had the right to food, it did not include a right to land or collective political rights—hence they had a right to calories but not acres"

FrayedBear 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kill the Palestinian teenagers now, or they will kill 50 of us Jews later.
Love to see the stats on that.😱

Or is this someone who has powers, with psychopathic imagination and bad iintension.

I live in Australia and at one time when a the Zionist were discussing about where they wanted to take up/start a Jewish state, there were 3 suggestions. South America, Australia or Palestine. I feel that if they would have chosen Australia, people here would be in the same boat as the Palestinians are now.

Knowing very little about Jews in general I cannot tell you how they think or what they are going to do next. This goes for a Rabbi or common people.

>>> Knowing very little about Jews in general I cannot tell you how they think or what they are going to do next.
I admire you for your honesty. It is important that one knows what they don't know, and I keep reminding me of that.

@Ryo1 it is also important to remember that anyone, Jew or non Jew, who does not denounce the actions of the psycopathic Israeli Jews is complicit in those actions.

If it wasn't so unnecessary I read earlier that genocide Joe has been blesting about some white Texan psychopathic woman trying to drown a 3 year old Palestinian child.

Perhaps I shouldn't have commenced my post with "This is the thinking of only Israeli Jews? Who is kidding whom?" but
"Besides psychopathic genocidal Jews who else thinks this way? No-one! Who is kidding whom?

And the opposite could be and, right now it is being proved that those Jewish kids could grow up to kill Palestinian people. One cannot argue with the present facts of the total numbers of Palestinians versus Jews being killed. Hamas started this war as they finally recognized there was no talking to the Jewish community especially Netanyahu. Unfortunately, the message from Hamas is being learned world-wide.
What happened during the Holocaust was and is unspeakable but the continuing actions toward the Palestinians in spite of the supposed lesson from the holocaust, which should apply to all including the Jewish community. The ignoring or convoluted message to the Jewish community (to be ready to fight instead of understanding) only told me that the Holocaust messages for 80+ years was simply another example of a community licking their wounds which did not allow the wounds to actually heal.
There are many Jews who understand this (mostly secular, cultural or even atheist Jews) but those with power only use the past as a reason to subjugate and kill others of whom they disagree.

Firstly- didn't the Jews under the leadership of the criminal Ben Gurion & his co-conspirators start the war back in the late 1940's?
2. Didn't the Palestinians & now Hamas learn from Jews the likes of Ben Gurion?
3. You state that many Jews understand but unless they publicly denounce the Jewish psychopaths they are complicit in their actions.
4. It will only be a matter of time before Jews around the world want to do to non Jews what is being done to the Palestinians. Of course in many countries around the world it has been already done by uncle Sam furthering US hegemony & piratical plunder of other country's assets such as minerals & oil.

On my 4. I see that you've had one of our resident psychopaths, Tejas, express his 😂 at your assertions rather than denounce them.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:759583
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.