Agnostic.com

16 6

What did you do so far today?

Since I'm on farmer time at the moment dremeled dog nails then took our old lady time girl to get shots in her back. This has the effect of her thinking she can leap over tall buildings for a little while .
Getting old is not for sissies.
Then it began snowing so errands on hold until roads salted. -_-

[we&] see if the photo thing works on here.

Qualia 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

added 2 electrical outlets to 70k bathroom I'm doing , removed all cabinet doors and delivered to painter , installed 5 heat registers and removed central vacuum unit on lawyers basement . got beer and sat down to you lot !

Was up a little late last night so was hoping to sleep in a bit....the cat had other ideas. lol Took my neighbor to the doctor, came home spent some time on my phone watching some YouTube videos and checking this site and a couple others. Had lunch, Read until my sister and her dogs stopped by for a quick hello. Back to this site, I'm on here way too much.....or not. lol

Got, up made the bed ,walked the dog,read the newspaper and drank my coffee,took high blood pressure pill, vitamins ,went to the post office ,went to UPS,with wife ,went to bank, came home ,took cat to vet and listened to talk radio in car, went to pharmacy, had egg plant parm hero ,came home, took the dog to the fields ,took out the garbage ,sat down and visited this site.

Working on a horror story on the Episode app haha!

Speaking of the "boogie man"......that's exactly what the "God" is in the Bible....the "boogie man" God....it's like.....the creature hiding under the bed that's going to throw you into the lake of fire!!! Wow, I'm not a bible freak, that is for sure. the Bible has been one of the biggest causes of mental illness. no doubt about it, It's terrible teaching kids that crap.

wake up and shower

Sat around and waited to be assigned work. The last two months have been scary. No work = no money.

I can't like that status 😟 Hope things look up for you soon.

I got up about 9:30, posted some foolishness on here, took my vitamins and thyroid pill, had a glass of milk and two chocolate chip cookies for breakfast, went to the bank to make some deposits, went to see my mechanic to get my turn indicator fixed (he was busy so I agreed to come back later) went to an AA meeting, went to Half Price book store, (they didn't have the book I was looking for so I bought 5 DVDs, went back to my mechanic and agreed to bring it back tomorrow, went for a brisk walk in the park, (about 1 mile) came home and fed the dog, heated up some left over beans and corn bread, and here I am back on this site leaving comments and replies.

I take first thing in the morning with a glass of milk and don't usually eat much until a little later.

Practicing my Oboe and Clarinet to keep my embouchure firmed up for the last session of Xmas carols next Saturday. Listen to one of Grace Mary Williams compositions (She is a Welsh composer 1906-1977) Hosed the garden before sunrise to protect the plants from the stinking hot day that's forecasted. Sprayed the walkway and driveway for weeds. For the rest of the day , more practice

I think I remember the movie, the pied piper of hamaline music score with the oboe. Am I right?

I loved that sound played for the song.

Renewed my passport, made my bed, had eggs with pesto, did the dishes, folded 2 loads of laundry, mailed 2 postcards, pulled out 2 boxes of a collection I’ve procrastinated selling on eBay. (If you collect Campbell’s Soup antiques let me know!)

Yeah .... we got stuff we need to get rid of. My wife collects everything. I spend more money on stuff. When we die my kids are going to sell it for 2 dollars at garage sell.

LOL I wish. old doberman mags/books tho hmu

Installed another camera on my roof extended the smoke vent for the kitchen stove nailed the gate closed so the dogs don't get out and get sprayed by a skunk. Worked on a novel I am authoring and got an idea for a poem needs to be constructed yet. Need to go get the kids from school and collect the eggs from the chickens and ducks yet.

Besides spending most of the day staring at an electronic gadget... I did manage to get out and pick up a bucketful of pecans.

skado Level 9 Dec 11, 2017

haha omg My grandpa used to get out the "inertia nut cracker" on the pecans. How are the pecans this year down there? I remember some years where they were kinda dry & chewy, and of course grass does NOT want to grow under a pecan tree 😀

@Miseenscene, Pretty good this year. Last year had none at all. Pecan trees are messy but loveable; they drop food on your head.

@skado LOL @"drop food on your head" 😀 😀 😀

Turned on the t.v.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 11, 2017

cleaned my fish tank

not my fish lol so its just chips for you.

Slept to 9am. Drink coffee all morning. Cleaned the kitchen. Went to wall Mart. Played on here for 4 hours. Drinking more coffee...yum!

Yeah brother... i hope to get a few years of enjoying a childs life untill its time to go.

@BucketlistBob By some twist of fate I went 24 hours without coffee for the first time since I was a teenager. It was shocking how different I felt, like turning back a clock, so of late I've been trying very hard to limit my consumption as I easily go through a gallon of 1/2 and 1/2 a week. I feel lighter already 😮 But dang I dearly love my dark liquid crack.

Went out and did a temporary repair on our fence that the neighbor drove through very early this morning. (Around 3:00 am)
Ate a little, helped put up the fake christmas tree, watched the news until I couldn't take it anymore. Now I'm here.

Ugh, watching the news anymore takes a strong stomach.
Uh fence destruction @3am? 😮 yikes

I'm no sissy. Getting older is just another thing you have to deal with. Staying limber and fit is a good plan but I assume since you're referring to farmer time you're already fit?

SamL Level 7 Dec 11, 2017

I wish 'farmer time' meant fit LOL No just on a day schedule at the moment. I'm a 24/7 rotating person. Years of being a stay at home mom and living with a shift worker and predisposed to being an owl has the effect of my being "on call" for whatever whenever.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7737
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.