Agnostic.com

32 3

If you were to write a book, what would it be about?

I'm writing a book. It's always been my dream to do so.

So, if you were to write a book, what would the topic be? How about the title?

silvereyes 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Human relations. Fiction.

Title: NO CRAP!
A call for a new Constitution eliminating:
Corporate influence on government,
Religious meddling in civic affairs,
Apathy and Acquiescence by the electorate at large,
Political Parties.

My novel SCAPEGOATS, coming out in March, took advantage of my unused trove of biblical knowledge to get an SF story with a naturalist universe but also a family of characters who are somewhat awkward in their roles as perceived deities. I expect everyone on Agnostic.com to buy a copy.

@silvereyes here is a link to the book's FB page: [facebook.com]

But have you worked out what it's about? 🙂

@silvereyes Go on then. Tell me.

I would write a book about a Catholic priest, who, while visiting an orphanage, gets bit by a child vampire, and he himself turns into a vampire. This creates a serious problem, because if he dies as a vampire, he goes to hell. So he stays alive using the power of his absolution. He absolves sinners of their sins at confession, then kills them and sucks their blood to stay alive. It's a win, win... They get to go to heaven before they can sin again...he gets to live..
I even made a short film about it 😉

Hairdressing has been my industry for over 40 years. There needs to be a book explaining exactly how corporate entities took over our business. They have actually indoctrinated women with the idea of less is more. Trend of the long hair has been an absolute disaster for our industry. Besides the personal opinion,of just how impossible it is to look unique, or stand out, in longhair. On top of the grueling amount of work.

Planet Placers Inc. A sci fi/ action/ comedy story, about some construction workers who build planets, for the mega churches who are trying to get away from all the pagans. they start by hauling large meteors back in time and setting them into the right orbit so they can collect the protoplanetary dust. Main character, stoner, loser, slob with a forbidden pet comet rat who turns out to be intelligent. You don't find out he is intelligent till the middle of the book. Second character. The fat, overbearing, abusive niece of the owner that the stoner had to bring along as punishment for bringing a comet rat on board the mother ship. Next character, a psychotic computer with a messiah complex. Computer takes the ship and crew off on it's holy mission after dropping off the meteor, only to find that the word of God that it had heard, was a garbled trans temporal call for help. They rescue the survivor of a training ship who was on his first solo time hop. Now they are too low on fuel to make it home. They have to make sure the planet they started, evolves properly, so they can get the fuel they need. they have to cause the permian, triassic, jurassic, and cretaceous extinctions. The time cops then rescue them all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7829
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.