Agnostic.com

54 7

If you could bring a fictional character to life, who would it be and why?

I'd definitely pick a cute one!

silvereyes 8 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Second Life female avatar because she's the cutest arse in cyber space. And before you say anything , I also have several male avatars but they're kinda boring like me 🙂

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Where earth is getting too screwed over.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

One of the princes of Amber from the Amber novels. I would love to be able to travel through multi-universes/realities.

I like to go to mormon's heaven.
Where you get an entire planet to run and control. Because earth is getting too screwed over right now.

Then you get 33 babes. The downside maybe is my lifespan would be too short from screwing all those beautiful women. I can't even handle one at a time here on earth.

Lieutenant Commander Data, complete with all knowledges, he could give us transporter tech, replicators, phasers, force fields, holodecks, warp drive, universal translators, all the fun stuff.

I'd bring Thor to kick Trump's ass

Randy Marsh from South Park

Alfred E. Numan, The "What Me Worry" kid from Mad Magazine, because I just love me a guy with a concise philosophy.

Or maybe, my favorite philosopher, -- Bugs Bunny

George Hayduke. I don't know why but if there are any Abbey fans out there they know.

gearl Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

Don Quijote de La Mancha; he "fixed" everything.

Karana, from The Island of Blue Dolphins...for her serenity

Probably Danaerys Targerian. She is strong, beautiful and supports the common people. I also like Katniss Everdeen.

Robert Owen (the Welsh/English reformer), to finish the job he started.

Paul Muad'dib from Dune so he can see my different paths of future and I can know how long I have to wait for the lions to win a Superbowl.

Ranger! from the Stephanie Plum ("One for the Money", "Two for the Dough", etc) series by Janet Evanovich. Oooh la la.

Maybe Jack Reacher, but NOT the Tom Cruise version. Tom Cruise is not Jack Reacher, period!

I wanted to mention someone who was a deep thinker, impressive or creative, but this is a dream so hunkiness won out. LOL

Jesus (as christ) but there are logistical issues! Bc honestly hes the ultimate hippy who wants to forgive everything equally. Which is great in a personal sense

Dr. Manhattan, then there would be a real god to worship. LOL 🙂

Death from Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series...He's not all business, and has a great sense of humor

The Doctor. Guess.

I would love to bring MacGyver to life, and do all that I can to hang out with him .Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute Because he is cute. I would like to go camping with him.

Morpheus.from The Matrix.

Wonder woman she could take me to that tropical island with all those lonely amazons.

Tough choice between Tyrion Lannister and Kaylee Frye. But Kaylee would probably win out.

Batman 😀

I AM a fictional character!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7922
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.