Agnostic.com

11 2

Political issues

Which Issues are most important to vote on? Please select 1, 2 or 3 topics and discuss.

• 18 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 14 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 7 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 7 votes
TerriCity 7 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1 Health care. If we don't fix it to where everyone has it and can afford it our economy will self destruct. 2. The environment because there is no planet B. 3. Income inequality. People can't afford to live due to wealth hoarding and lack of a realistic taxation structure. Our economy boomed after world war two until Reagan and then Clinton gutted the tax rates.

1. The environment. None of the rest of these will matter if we don't take action on this.

2. Healthcare. Like the environment, none of the rest of these will matter if everyone is crippled with health problems and burdened with medical debt.

3. Jobs and the Economy. Wealth redistribution needs to happen; in light of growing automation and shifting jobs to other countries, we're ending up with a nation of people with no job and no opportunity. Desperate people do desperate things.

Note: I sort of see the pro-choice/pro-life situation as a healthcare issue, but I admit it goes far beyond it when taking into account other aspects of "women's issues" such as #metoo. As such, it gets honorable mention, alongside education (an ignorant population is a big part of what got us into this mess)

1. Mother Nature is taking humans to the wood shed...We really need to wage war on our abuse of her 30 years of global efforts and we could be well on our way to cleaning up this mess.

2. Government reform....Now that we understand that the entire government is into bribery, this has got to change!

3. Health care: selfish because I am sick and no one should have 28 days tattooed on them to remind them about how long they will live when the government pulls the plug

All of the above! Theses are the issues of our time. No one will hit all of them so I will take the one closets to the top. We need to elect politicians who are thinking about these issues and not getting rich!

BillF Level 7 May 12, 2018

Civil rights.

taking money out of politics, as soon as that's done the rest will happen quite quickly.

Given the moral corruption of the Trump cabal and the almost total collapse of moral spine among Republicans unwilling to confront the total immorality and greed of the cabal, honesty and integrity in government MUST the number one issue. It MUST be the compelling issue of 2018 politics.

1. Education because our tax money is wasted on hiring administrators instead of investing in materials.

2. Pro-choice because I have a brain and can decide my own health management without government interference.

3. Freedom from religion because others don't have any business using their 'faith' to try to control my life.

equality.

It depends where you live.

Gun control is in place and abortion is legal here. My vote goes with the party that best represents my views on all topics that are important to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:79744
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.