Agnostic.com

21 3

What memory instantly makes you smile?

kensmile4u 8 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Walking into a tent for gyrocopter pilots at the Bensen days celebration at Walchula air port in Florida. I got my green dot to put on my helmet saying i can fly my gyrocopter at this event. It was a life long dream to fly one of these aircraft. I not only did that but i also flew at Bensen days. I was accepted as a real gyrocopter pilot with all the bells and whistles that come with it. I was one of the boys. Years to get there and i made it. Im even on U-tube flying. From dreaming as a kid while looking at them on the back of a comic book to owning one and making my mark.

@Stacey48 ... awww thankyou Stacey. To get an idea... check this out... i got an orange shirt on. Red tail gyro. Dark green Helmet.
Watch "Bensen Days 2007 - Gyrocopter Flyin part 1" on YouTube

Thanks for sharing that Bob. Fulfilling a dream is definitely a happy moment. Great sound track for the video. Creed was a great band...

Seeing pictures from our wedding at Glastonbury festival and then it brings some tears as it was the last year of my husband being well before the cancer got him

Thanks for your comment. Sorry for your loss.

@kensmile4u I love that you've took the time to thank everyone 🙂 so thank you

@psycheworks Thanks for noticing. 🙂

Stretching out on the deck of the sailboat after cutting the motor beyond Clearwater Pass. Nothing but wind in the sails, sun on the shoulders, and sea whisking past the hull.

Zster Level 8 May 13, 2018

Thanks for the imagery. Here is a song that goes perfectly with your comment.

@kensmile4u I agree that this dong definitely goes with the experience... Good call! (;

My first donut.

@AmiSue☺ lol

Haha Thanks for the comment Sticks.

Teaching a kid how to sail and all of a sudden it kicks in. It's like they've been doing it all their life. They get a big grin and want to stay out on the water all day.

Same teaching drums.
When doing different things with all limbs at the same time clicks into place....
? "now go home and practice"

Times back when my kids were toddlers, seeing and experiencing the wonder of the world fresh. 1st time watching crabs in a rock pool, 1st time seeing a joey emerge from a kangaroos pouch, the looks of amazement/

Thanks for the comment. Most of my happiest memories involve my kids.

Among many but this one was intense.

Thanks for your comment. Wow you were standing close to The Edge!

@kensmile4u Ha!

Every memory of my deceased younger sister. Being with her were the happiest times of my life. I have never regretted a moment of our time together.

Thanks for sharing your priceless story.

An overnight flight to California and meeting one of the most beautiful women in my life, but had to let her go the next morning.

Thanks for your comment. I had something similar happen on a red eye from LA to Orlando. She was an actress.

Almost any and most you'd not imagine.

Thanks for your comment. Because you are a musician I would not be surprised with anything you told me. 😉

I was thinking other things but some of that too.
Bandscapades were amusing.- We were playing 'whole lotta love'.
At the end Vocal interlude, singer belting out "wa aaaay down inside ..."
Woman screams "yes please !"

@Slappy_Longarms Brother I can tell you stories. My band was the Bike Week band at the largest nudist Resort in Florida for years. OYYYYY!!! BIG SMILES!!! 😉

Lots of memories make me smile but they are mostly small moments. Sitting on top of Bald Round mountain as a cloud came over and engulfed me, sitting on the beach in St. George Island, running up a mountain hill top in Austria and spinning around and singing The Hills Are Alive.

Thanks for your comment. Travel creates amazing memories.

Seeing my grandson for the first time and various events with my 2 kids

Thanks for sharing. Kids are the best!

My time in Stockholm, Sweden.

Thanks for the comment. Were you on holiday or did you live there?

@kensmile4u I lived and worked there for 5 months. Best time of my life. Actually a life changing time. ?

India.

Thanks for the comment. Traveling to India is on my bucket list. Did you travel there? Or live there?

@kensmile4u
I traveled there and didn't want to leave. Toss the bucket over your head, and go!!!

My classmates and me. Graduation.

High school or college?

@kensmile4u
First, prep school. Culver Military Academy.
Next, flight school, Ft. Rucker Alabama.
Common theme: completion of a very rigorous program where numerous folk washed out or quit.

Walking in the woods and seeing a Creature of God come out and stare back.

I enjoy the outdoors and all the creatures of nature too.

The first time I got a girl to orgasm manually, been doing it ever since!

Thanks for your comment. I'm kinda like you. I like giving one as much or more than getting one.

#1 My daughter's 10th birthday, we had a professional photographer there, she got picture's of all of the kids. #2 Sharing a moment with my younger brother and our friends.

Thanks for your comment. That was a great gift for your daughter's.

Many memories make me smile.

My daughter's funny one-liners. "You encouraged me to be a smart-aleck by laughing, Mom," Claire, 28, said two days ago. She's right.

On Mother's Day when Claire was 13, we were out to brunch with her dad. Claire was drinking a tall glass of chocolate milk. Glug, glug, glug.

"Claire, you might consider putting your napkin on your lap," I said. Glug, glug. Without looking at me, Claire lowered the glass one inch. She said two words, "Lay off." I laughed.

She continued drinking. Glug glug. Then Claire put her napkin on her lap.

Thanks for your comment. It's clear you have a great relationship with your daughter. Happy Mothers Day.

@kensmile4u, Thank you!

@LiterateHiker You are welcome 🙂

Ah Victor Papadinas.....fabulous 3 days if bliss and a lifetime of fun images

you have to tell me about victor.see,i knew you had stories

Landing a gig with someone I grew up idolizing.

Thanks for your comment. I've had a similar experience. I also grew up in the Pittsburgh area.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.