Agnostic.com

6 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In my first experiences with masturbation i used a sock. Mind you i was 12 or 13 at the time. Too much info?

You can buy an elastic gizmo at a sex shop that does the same thing. Its called a cock ring only its supposed to be used during sex.

Someone needs to manspanner it to me.

Admin Level 9 May 13, 2018

Ouch. I don't get the obsession men have with their genitals, LOL! Women sure don't care. In fact, huge penises can injure a woman's cervix.

Most men with very small penises know how to pleasure women in other ways, which most women prefer anyway.

I'm perfectly fine with nobody else obsessing about my genitals.

I'll remember that next time....lol

Ice water could not have done it? Isn't that the excuse men use to explain the size of their tool?

Hahahaha! "Tool" I get it! 😀

Or a needle aspiration? lol

This happens so often they have a plan for it.

I want all you men to think about that.

This is my thinking face: ?

It's only happened to me the one time. I learned my lesson.

Don't go thinking it's only men that do stupid shit like this though. You should hear the stories a friend of mine has told me. He works in an ER at night and has seen some strange things wedged into vaginas. The strangest one he told me about was a snake.that was inserted head first and then decided to bite down. Fortunately, it was non-venomous.

@Duke wow

@Duke Am aware.

I bet they didn't have "A Plan" for that one though! lol

@Duke Also I might add (Due to those EMTs and Nurses I've know) Fluorescent light bulb up the rectum - shattered.

@RavenCT I can't honestly answer that one but... from the frequency of that sort of thing he tells me... they just might.

@RavenCT Simply a malfunctioning butt light ? ?

@RavenCT Yeah... not happening to me though. I like normal bowel movements.

@Duke Understood! ?

@Duke, @MikeEC haha! ?

@paul628 bwaaaaaahahahaha!!!

@RavenCT Imma be honest though... men will put their dicks in just about any place they'll fit. And, obviously, some places they won't. But, c'mon...let's talk about bed posts and horseback riding and sliding down bannisters too. Women get their freak on. Don't act like it doesn't happen just about as frequently. It just might not take an EMT as often to fix it.

@RavenCT Oh... and let's not forget that shower head setting that's just right...

@Duke No need for an EMT for that! 😉

@RavenCT HAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! I adore you, girly!

@RavenCT Actually, most men will adjust the water temp for you. Some of us might have a tough time finding the button, but... we really do want to assist if we can.

@RavenCT @Admin really needs to add a love button here. Never mind... men still won't be able to find it.

@RavenCT You have to love the fact that you're connected to a comedian here though. C'mon... stroke my ego. I love happy endings.

@RavenCT I'm just mansplaining now, FML...

@Duke ❤ ( L ) but all together.... the only one I know.

@Duke Also yes - I do enjoy playing. 😉

I think we might have scarred a few people?

@RavenCT You... you slay me. And you don't even use that sacrificial knife.

@RavenCT They need to walk it off!

@Duke excuuuse me for butting in to this love fest...but "stroke my ego"? You can do better than that......

@AnneWimsey hehehe

@AnneWimsey Sigh... I've missed you. Sometimes there are sensitive individuals on here. Wait... I don't actually give a fuck abut them When did that attitude start? I gotta go get checked for a stroke or something, Hey... In the mean time, can I get some head?

@Duke (rips up an old Barbie) here ya go, sweetie!

@AnneWimsey LOL! I think i love you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80618
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.