Agnostic.com

12 5

I'm leaving for a while.

I'm starting another outbreak and some agnostic on here was so rude that I had to block him. I've been stressed over the same people hacking my new FB account. I've reported to FB for them to block the Dallas, TX person from logging in as me. I don't want to keep creating new accounts. Then that kid/adult just lied and tattled on me. This time I had a witness to her lie. I need to leave because that agnostic just said hurtful things when I did nothing wrong. I didn't do his suggestion either. Thank you admin for the block button. I'll come back when I can love myself again. I will NOT listen to him and get fat again!

Sarahroo29 8 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sorry to hear of this.

When they go low you go high

This is all very dramatic.

Sarah Take care don't let them run you life, if you need time out and thats makes you happy you do what is good for you.
In life there will always be the other side of the fence human beings full of ego greed,control freak,
I usually draw a line on the fence and i just leave them there never engaging with them nor participating to their sad puny self .I believe in you and you will come back stronger and wiser You take care and hope to see you soon. Always remember you have the control on the fence this side or the other side

Rosh Level 7 May 14, 2018

I hope one of these days you can become stronger than this and just realize some people are stupid. Farewell and take care!

I’m so sorry you are dealing with this kind of crap. Be well

Most people on here pander to your drama, but honestly, you need to learn how to develop thick skin and quit playing the victim card. Grow up roo.

Proto Level 6 May 13, 2018

I am sorry to have to agree with you, Proto, on this....she trashed Frayed Bear awhile ago, now, below, she is, unasked, trashing a Level 7 member. I have disagreements on here all the time, mostly I started them because I am snarky & impatient of stupidity, but I accept that, do not go all whiny and "poor little me". Too much drama!

Girl, don't be defeated. They win if you are. Block the SOB and keep on. Easy cheesy peasy!

You have suffered enough. Agnostic.com is growing better by the day, hopefully it'll be safer when you return. Be strong.

Gohan Level 7 May 13, 2018

His user name is Gert. Bye.

Take good care of yourself! We'll look forward to your returning when things settle down around here.

Zster Level 8 May 13, 2018

It will be a while.

I will miss seeing your comments. Do what you need to do to protect yourself. That is the most important thing.

Bye.

@Sarahroo29 Until we meet again

Do what you have to do, but remember the actions of others reflect on them not you.Take care of yourself.

JimG Level 8 May 13, 2018

Bye.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.