Agnostic.com

11 6

Whats your weather today, May 14, 2018.

Its 100 % humidity outside this morning. Theres a slight haze of fog. Its 69 degrees and its an ugh outside. You can see a plum cloud ( like an atom bomb explosion) hanging over my old jobs cooling tower. That a straight 3 miles away as a plane flies. Geese, summer is almost here. I can't believe it snowed 2 times at our house during the winter. Hows it look in your neighborhood?

BucketlistBob 8 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't miss The South at all, and just looking at the graphic you can tell why. I love Northern Colorado. The winters are not bad at all, one of the best kept secrets ever.

Freaking hot and the air conditioning is not working !!!.... Aggggghhhhhhhh

Geese.... sorry brother. Been there and had that. I keep a spare in case the power goes out. I run a generator. Its enough to keep the kitchen and living room cold.

@BucketlistBob I have a central furnace with external unit (heath pump) and my plan B always was the window unit you find at Walmart for 200 bucks but someone in my house says cannot stand the noise....so, I'll wait until it gets repaired and put up with the hot hell and keep the peace

@IamNobody oh brother... the noise out weighs the heat? Ild set one up in my shop or garage. A man cave. Good luck..

@BucketlistBob not sure you got the irony of my comment.... The one complaining about the noise is my wife.... Separated in good terms and still she have that power on me....never was to good at fighting those fights anyway... life is too short

I have turned my A/C on just once, and that was to see that it was working properly. Even on a relatively hot day, I don't usually have to turn it on until late in the afternoon.

89 f here today.
April 19th it snowed.

WTF??

Not even a month brother.

Battle Ground, WA. Supposed to be mostly sunny with a high temp of 87 degrees F.

Same tomorrow.

Then highs drop into the 70's, and things will gradually cool down and cloud up for rain over the weekend.

However, this is the Pacific northwest, where you are lucky if the weather forecast doesn't change. I've seen a forecast change three times in a single day (during winter).

I love rain...lol.

@BucketlistBob It rains a lot here. Actually it rains a lot anywhere in the Pacific Northwest, West of the Cascade mountain range.

@snytiger6. A tin roof and thunder. I have a machine that makes that noise... i love it.

@BucketlistBob Yeah, with all the insulation needed here, because winters are cold and summers ae hot, I think a covered patio area with a roof that really caught the sound of rain woudl be great because the roof on the house doesn't really le tyou near it.

@snytiger6. Yes...

Here in Phoenix Arizona it will be 102F and 15% Humidity. Should be in the 110's by the end of the month..ugh. 😉

Ugh is right my brother... whew!

Torrential rain late evening into morning. Now the sun is peeking out and we are looking for temps in the 80's tomorrow. This year has been crazy with temp changes, 40 one day 75 the next but at least the snow is over. I live in a river city and the rice is very high

My kind of screwed up weather...lol.

@BucketlistBob PA has very strange weather patterns. And we also are known as allergy alley, in addition to our unbearable summer humidity

@AmelieMatisse. Humidity...ugh!

Here in central NC it's now 90, supposed to get to 92, with a couple of clouds and no breeze to speak of. 40% chance of rain tomorrow and for the rest of the week, which we need, and a high tomorrow predicted to be 83.

Hmmm...thats hot.

Waiting for it to move in. Probably just in time to get the small humans off
the school bus.

weatherman was saying we might bust the record today which is 92.

Ugh too. Summer!

@BucketlistBob perhaps a bit warm for that serenity.... LOL

Sunny gorgeous Dorset in England at 17.23 on the 14/05/2018

Rosh Level 7 May 14, 2018

Wow! Thats nice. BTW.. I was born in Lancashire.

About the same here, but without the mushroom cloud. Suppose to rain tomorrow dropping the temps below 90.

Lol... that's funny.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:80921
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.