Agnostic.com

36 4

You get to create a national holiday for non-believers, what would it be?

The government decides to be inclusive and asks you to create a new holiday for non-believers.

What's it called? What date will it be? And, what is a holiday tradition?

silvereyes 8 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How about we all just agree that my birthday is a special day and agree to all eat our favorite desserts together.

No. I resist all forms of that kind of stuff. Going to athiest church on sunday, joining athiest clubs. Its too much like St. Larry's Day or something. Each day should be a joy.

National Day of Humanity. July 3rd. Random acts of kindness.

Lets Drink Beer Day

Moses Level 2 Dec 14, 2017

Skyvale day Dec 25 Bring back the light of day for yule

Noodle Day (Pastafarians). Has to be in March because there are no holidays the first part of the year and I always need a break by then.
We'd wear colanders on our heads and partake in baby eating (joking)

We already consider the Winter Solstice as our winter season holiday. It is based on facts. We always have a bonfire. There could be drinking and partying around the world. Both a national and world holiday. What more could you want?

May the Fourth....
Be with you!
Of course!
????

Reality Day

We don't need a Holiday... We got All Year!!!!

Festavus is for the rest of us!

Joyce Level 2 Dec 18, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8100
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.