Agnostic.com

33 4

Do you have a specific movie, TV show, or commercial you quote from on a regular basis?

In every day life, I often find myself relating to certain quotes from various movies or TV shows, and even commercials I have watched. The comedic timing is almost always spot-on.

Is there a story related to a quote you've used that's particularly humorous?

MyLiege 7 May 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments (26 - 33)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Psych. Far too many quotes from there

Proto Level 6 May 16, 2018

I saw a news interview with an individual that said "you now what I am saying?" like 16 times in 2:30 minutes. Got to the point that you lost track of what was the news about or what he was saying and he was very dignified about his news interview. City was Baltimore. For many years I couldnt say "you know what I am saying?". Still can't.

Life for a repo man is always intense

"Let's go do some crimes"

I use loads, especially from Monty Python, Blackadder and Red Dwarf 🙂

It was your nic that struck me, I always use that term when texting a mate of mine lol

"The dude abides", "information, man... new information has come to light", "well man, that is like your opinion", "__ is what held the room together".... movie The Big Lebowski. Always quoting the Dude.

The Office
Bob's Burgers
Simpsons
Parks and Rec
IT Crowd

No story. I am just a geek. 😛

The Simpsons. I've had entire (lengthy) conversations where I've used nothing but Simpsons quotes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:82809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.