Agnostic.com

18 5

WHY WON'T ALIENS TALK TO US?

I stole this from Atheist Republic. I can't stop laughing.

TommyMeador 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beam me up Scotty. There's no intelligent life on this planet.

It seems to me that this is exactly what Christian bible stories do. They are contradictary, clearly immoral at times, patently unbelievable. They have to spend a lot of energy believing it all makes sense "because God has a plan for us".

Maybe we should learn their language.

I don't even know what language we'd talk to that guy in.

LOL.. funny shit right there dude.. I am sure there a LOT of sheep/followers/no brains who would agree with that. So that is EXACTLY why aliens won't talk to us.

Aliens do not talk with us because there are probably no healing
I am sure will give aliens visited our planet they would be more will
superior human beings, and they would let us evolve naturally. Or maybe
human beings do not yet rational him they would fear the aliens. I am
sure the aliens visited our planet they would make contact with some.
They would do it very carefully not to scare us I believe.

I don't blame them.

I'm convinced that the fact that we HAVE NOT been visited by beings from outer space is proof that there's intelligent life out there.

They understand most people believe in an invisible man in the sky, thus they think we’re idiots.

Do you think they really believe in the man in the sky, or just that damn book. Sounds to me like he's more into the book than god.

maybe they don't care,but why should they we are no better than the other animals. why don't they talk to sheep hippos or crocodiles. to think you are important as a human is rediculous

You ever hear of a sheep, hippo or croc putting that much trust in a silly book?

we could be an alien experiment as far as we know or a prison planet. why would aliens that have to be so much more advanced than us do anything but study us like we study insects?

This planet is like a speck of dust on a grain of sand in this galaxy alone. In the universe it is even smaller in comparison. You would have the chance of winning the lottery jackpot 17 times in a row, than being located in the sea of space. The better theory odds are of locating creatures that are in 11 other known dimensions.

Oldie but a goodie for sure.

Funny how so many respond to the question and apparently didn't bother to look at the meme. That brought some chuckles up from the depths. The other thing is, I remember seeing the video in which he said this and I laughed about it off and on for the rest of the day. It also disturbed me greatly.

IF there are Extraterrestrials out there somewhere in this vast Universe, it would be sheer and unadulterated Human Arrogance to believe that this tiny chunk of rock orbiting a relatively small yellow sun IS the only place in the great vastness that harbours life of any kind, then I opine that they are more than likely far more advanced than we are and as such are still too busy laughing at a species so insanely primitive that it not only argues with itself over the existence of some Fantastically, Imaginary, Non-Existent Supreme Sky Fairy BUT will also kill their OWN just to try and prove who's Sky Fairy is the best.

Click on the picture.

I find the meme more sad than funny.

But it is, none-the -less TRUE.

Yes. It is true.

that explains it all

Oh! My goodness. Will wonders never cease? 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 14, 2017

What a blithering idiot! And, some people accept this man as a religious "leader"?

What, they don't talk to you? 😉

skado Level 9 Dec 14, 2017

Well I don't advertise it.

🙂 and because we elected Trump

How could someone like that even figure out how to vote?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8324
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.