Agnostic.com

26 4

Anyone doing anything Fun this weekend

Anyone doing anything fun this weekend

Lordelvis 5 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m going to the Misfits show

With Glen Danzig on vocals?

@webbew1 hell yeah

Yes grandchildren baseball

Same here!

Well I just spent the night filling a carrier bag full of water balloons prob spend a few hours tomorrow filling more

Oh, record it for me!!!!

@buzz13 not sure if I'll be able to as its only going to be me and my 3 year old in the garden ....see what I can do though no promises

I'm watching my oldest grandson graduate high school tomorrow night. He already has an academic scholarship for college.

I was kicked out of high school for being pregnant in 1979 and got my G.E.D. the following year.
My daughter quit when she turned 18 in senior year. So did her brother
They got G.E.D.s but still, I would have liked to see them do all that senior stuff.

I avoided 2 Proms, 2 yearbooks and wearing a stupid gown with a cap that I have never seen anyone walking down the street wearing, by quitting school. Got a GED and an associate degree 1 year later. Glad I did. Happily retired now..........lol

Someone called Harry is having a fully paid for party in Windsor

I am going to brew a batch of Grapefruit Hefeweizen. 🙂

@Stevil Unless you get turned on by homebrewing, it probably isnt'. 🙂 But it is a hobby I enjoy doing in my spare time, when I have some!

@Stevil With regard to Strawberry-flavored beer of any sort, I would paraphrase the immortal words of Jeff Goldblum's character Dr, Ian Malcom in Jurassic Park: "your brewers were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to think if they should." 🙂

I'll find out when it gets here 😉

Varn Level 8 May 17, 2018

getting tribal with the boys while the wife's away

Sleep.. try to sand and repaint an old desk.

We have a gig in Austin Friday night. Should be fun.

My girlfriend and I are doing yard work at her place, to get the house ready to sell. Want to come help?

Helping my daughter pack then getting her to the air port.
She took a year off her life and is now moving back into it up north.

Working! Oh..... You said fun...

Eh, not really.

Dinner, drinks and karaoke on Saturday night. That's about it.

Royal Wedding tea party Saturday, bbq at a friend's Sunday, maybe some karaoke too.

I think I'm cleaning my bathroom floor.

Don’t over do it

5 think run and going to see the new RBG movie with my daughter

My local atheist group is having a picnic/meetup at a local park! It's dog friendly so my Barney gets to come with. He's atheist too.

Playing music this weekend and every weekend through Labor Day.

Nope.

He'll no. Heheheh

He'll no. Heheheh

All I know is there's Vodka in there somewhere, so I'm probably going to have fun. I'll have to ask my friends when it's over.

Every day is fun

KenG Level 6 May 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:83595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.