Agnostic.com

9 0

Anyone ever have a 3some

Anyone ever do a threesome that didn’t go weird

Lordelvis 5 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Several times, FFM, MMF fun at the time, but exhausting and beyond me emotionally and physically now.

I am not telling..... ????????

yes, but was a major disappointment.

Define weird! And let me know if that "weird" is good or bad.

They don't always "go weird", but I have experienced a few, and it seems to me there is always someone who ends up feeling like they got the sort end of attention or felt like they were left out.

I don't do threesomes anymore. That was when I was ounger and still exploring and discoverign myself. I discovered that I like one on one best, and don't care for threesomes for the above stated reasons.

Youth is a time in which to try stuff. What a mistake that was.

better as a dream than reality

Never done one myself and this was always what I figured the experience would be.

@ErikGunderson it looks like a great idea but 2 always end up leaving one out in reality

Yip, but I was the odd one out. Lifes a bitch sometimes ??

Never been involved in a threesome and have no real desire to. I prefer to be completely with one person in that moment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.