Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yea religion

This surprises you? There's an endless assembly line of these assholes.

not another Roy Moore. just another lecherous guy

This is never a surprise...hell, the first grown man that grabbed my sixteen-year-old ass decades ago was a missionary with a wife and three kids. #fakechristians

Mat Lauer is a dickhead too!

Get on YOUTUBE and enter "Catholic Molestation" and watch the testimonies. Wow.....them priests are some sick puppies! They make Moore and Bill Clinton look like boy scout leaders!!! ....but come to think about it....some of the boy scout leaders are creepy too.

Organized religions are criminal tresspassing!!!!

As I have said before: Evangelical Christianity and many of its members have shown a sick love-hate relationship with sex for many years.

I don't need to hear about the "lake of fire" anymore. Jesus did NOT die for Adolf Hitler, Ted Bundy, Joseph Stalin..... John Wayne Gacy, Richard Speck....wow these people were diabolical!!! creeps of the world. God gave his "only begotten son" for mankind's sins. Jesus died for no one, You. pay when you die. What goes around, come around,. There is payback time when you die

Wow-isn't sodomy a sin in this Calvinist sect? I understand the circumstances because it happened to someone I knew who was studying for the priesthood, came from a poor family and didn't have a shower in his home. These pediophiles are looking to take advantage of the downtrodden, the lowest of the low in society. This mother may have condoned the time her son was spending with the preacher-thinking it was a sign from heaven?

Paul Pressler was one of the architects of the conservative resurgence in the Southern Baptist Convention, and at the same time, had a "God-sanctioned secret" with a special young man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.