Agnostic.com

314 19

Do you support Trump?

I completely believe that the US government needs to be completely revamped and revised before we can actually do any good for this country. But - taking that out of the equation, for now, I'd really love to hear people's (honest, respectful and mature) reasons why they do or do not support Trump. (or is unsure). Please, no disrespect or rudeness. He is our president and deserves at least the respect that position affords him (that does not mean we agree with him, but we shouldn't be slinging insults and such)

• 50 votes
  • 664 votes
  • 13 votes
smilnjan 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

314 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is a dangerous man.

I'm a little scared of what could happen under Trump. But who is crazier, Trump or Pence?

Yes, I was highly disappointed that he became (cough, gag) our leader. But I wanted to give him a chance - hoping we would all be pleasantly surprised somehow. Well - that time is long over, and now he only brings daily dismal, and often potentially deadly news, and a certainty that if allowed to continue, he will do anything but make us "great".

He's a mess. No support from this voter.

He chose Pence for VP. That is reason enough for any nonbeliever not to support Trump, before getting into any of Trump's actions as president.

Over 9 months so far, and he has yet to do anything that would benefit average people.

When he ran, I at firs thought ti was funny. Then, we he got the republican nomination, I was a little concerned, but I thought most people were smart enough not to vote for him. Still i told people that if he got elected he would use th0 eoffice to just enrich himself, his family and soem of his friends. When he won (evidently with the help of the Russians), I really hoped with all my heart tht I was totally wrong about him, but very quickly he started to prove me right, and then he managed to exceed even my worst expectations.

It is much easier to destroy than to build or rebuild, and just with the damage he has done so far, it will take at least 5-8 years to recover. The longer he is in office th worse things will get. I hope he and Pence are both impeached soon for colluding with the Russians to undermine our poltical process.

impeachment is not a "hillary lover" trait. It's a wish by anyone who actually cares about getting a dangerous person out of the white house.

The first three members of Team Trump have indictments, one of which admitted or confessed to Russian collusion taking place. Those are just the first three. By the end there may be more indictments than with any other administration, the current record being held by the Reagan Administration over mostly the Iran Contra scandal where they sold weapons to terrorists to fund an illegal military action in South America, an dthere were a few smaller scandals too. Tht Reagan managed not to have anything stick to him personally got him the nickname of the "Teflon President", but if Reagan wasn't involved, you have to ask yo7urself who was really running things when he was in office?

BTW, I am not a "Hillary lover". I voted vor Bernie Sanders in the primaries.

@GryffinSong yes that is all its about.I cringe at the blindness when some says I am just upset about losing the election. I don't care who or what party was seated,it is the dangerous behavior independant of political view that is most disturbing to me

No support here.

At every step of the '16 campaign, I kept thinking that there REALLY can't be that many people who would actually think that Donald Trump is Presidential material...

I've been around for enough decades that I understand that there are a lot of mind-bogglingly stupid Americans (WHY???), but "President Trump" is still a massive shocker.

More voters actively voted against trump than voted for him .... we are stuck with because of the electoral college. Not to mention the 50% of voters who didn’t bother to vote.

I'm a native New Yorker (now in Florida), and Trump has been shoved down our throats by the NY media for decades. Never understood why, or the fascination w/him? He's always been viewed as tacky, nasty, predatory, and just an all out LOSER by those of us who know him best. So many stupid people in America, and so many of them religious. See the connection?

My faith in humankind has been renewed. Thanks, Agnostic members!

God told me he is very proud of Trump...hahahahaha

We need more mature person as a peesident....

Mickey Mouse would be a better prez.

Hahahaha

He is not intelligent enough to be president. He doesn’t have a mature handle on his temperament. He appears racist and uses religion as a method to ostracize. He lies too much.

Very diplomatically put. I would have been much more harsh on our sweet little president. Just joined. I'm seeking enlightening conversation.

No no no no no. I never liked him but I gave him the benefit of doubt because I was hoping he was going to do something good. I was in Florida during the elections and I remember people constantly knocking on my door to get me to come out and vote for Hillary. I didn't vote I thought both of them were garbage.

Trump doesn't EVEN deserve the respect the position calls for. He has degraded the office to the point of mockery. In fact, Trump might be evidence for diabolical intervention in human affairs... except that it can actually be chalked up to sheer willing blindness and fecklessness on behalf of the people who voted for him.
No matter what you think of Clinton (ugh...) it's impossible to justify voting for a man who lies over 70% of the time, boasts about sexually assaulting women (and claims they love him for it), breaks contracts left and right, has gone bankrupt multiple times yet claims he's a brilliant businessman, started with his father's money but claims he worked his way up to where he is... I could go all day.
No, I do not support him.

they won't put that on fox news lol

Feel the Bern, Still...

I support some things he has done that most people don't realize, however those those don't outweight his rhetoric, constant lying, proactive hate speech,non presidential behavior and terrible international image. What's good jobs if nuke are in the air. He's single handedly rewinding our historical clock, roughly 50yrs or more.

I am so far to the left of Republicans in general. But Trump is a an entirely dangerous, narcissistic, ignorant, imbecile. He pushes all my negative buttons and I will sleep better knowing when he is no longer president - which I hope is soon.

I honestly can't even believe that, that man is president. I am very liberal and don't align with republicans but Trump isn't even a Republican in my opinion. He is a dangerous narcissist that may be the death of us all.

Trump has shown himself to be a narcissistic, bigoted, racist, dishonest, and dangerous person. I hope that he and Pence are taken out of office with whatever legal means are possible, or that such pressure is put upon them so that they resign. There is no room in an enlightened society for someone like him to be in charge of the lives of millions of people.

Honestly Trump's behavior truly makes me wonder about his mentally stability.
He seems far to reactionary to be in a such a powerful leadership role.

Trump represents the antithesis of what our society should be about.

in general I don't misogynists

I’m sorry, but the man has mental (and sexual) issues that should have disqualified him. He has NO IDEA what he is doing. He’s an amateur trying to act presidential, and doing a lousy job of it. Many from his administration are under indictment for collusion with Russia against the United States, and HE could potentially be indicted at some point. But, here’s the kicker. Do you REALLY want this golf happy clown impeached, and replaced with #ChristianShariaLawPence!?? HE scares me more than Trump! #CarefulWhatYouWishFor

I feel the same. Pence scares me more than Trump. We can only hope that the indictments take them both out. But then what? Ryan??? How far down that list do you go until you get somebody worthy of the position?

Why because you watch CNN??

@Ravenwolfcasey I don't watch CNN, OR #FauxNews!

@trasinater Sad but true. I just hope we can vote that entire hot mess OUT OF OFFICE in 2020. But I won't hold my breath. Thanks to SCCOTUS (Supreme CORPORATE Court of the U.S), and their "Citizens" United decision, the Kochs and other billionaires, now largely control the system. I, sadly, expect to see #ChristianShariaLawPence elected in 2020, if the plutocrats succeed in bringing down MUELLER before he can complete his investigation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.