Agnostic.com

7 8

What a day!

I woke up at 3 am and I was bored. My friend overslept so we couldn't see the movie at 10 am. Then she ended up with a swollen knee and she can't walk right now. I went to the gym today for 45 minutes. I did a new-to-me-leg machine. I'm sore now. I did cardio on the StairMaster for 11.5 minutes. I did 50 flights of stairs. 5 flights per minute. I was sweating so bad. I then went home to shower. I am at home relaxing now. I think my friend will have to call off tomorrow. She doesn't have insurance to see a doctor. I told her to ice her knee. It is swollen. I am sore tonight already. It was cold and rainy out all day. I never saw Tyler around the Garden Of The Gods. He knows where I live and work. If he is interested, he'll find me. I'm not worried at all. He didn't put my number down right in his phone though. Meh. We'll see. I'll relax now. My post workout selfie.

Sarahroo29 8 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Buff bod, babe. xD

Thanks.

Yea for you! Keep at it SarahRoo

Thanks.

Going for a walk is cheaper than gym

I walk a lot too.

Cool.

Yep.

Tired just reading all that. This is good, though.

Thanks.

50 is a lot. Next time I'll go for 100 flights of stairs in 22 minutes.

That made me tired just reading it. Lol good for you.

Thanks.

Awesome socks ????

Yep.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.