Agnostic.com

15 5

Will anyone reach level 10?

I figure I will be 1/2 way to level 9 in a month or two, ie 100,000 points. So that indicates at least 16 months to level 9, so another 64 months after that to level 10 at least.

• 4 votes
  • 3 votes
Rugglesby 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If anyone cares or does, it will be phxbillcee. He lives here.

The level thing is kinda stupid.

Does it matter ?

Only if you really want the Lamborghini.

@Condor5
Will helll...... Can I get a 69 corvette instead ?

@Slappy_Longarms oh, c''mon, not the '63 split window? LOL!

I imagine so, and as I type this I'm closing in on level 8.

Definitely, there is a member that submits posts such as what he ate for lunch and he will receive 50 comments.

I have noticed the substance of the posts on this site have no relation to itheir popularity

@richiegtt Hi Rich, check your messages, I sent you one, if you didn't get it I'll resend. Aside from commenting, I've been sticking more to the groups lately, and I started another conservative group that has a live chatroom. @juli15

Juli15 The members love this guy and his posts .He blocked me just because I was not enthusiastic about getting up early and watching that boring royal wedding and his pop tarts .Pathetic .They will probably make level 11 for him.

if i keep going at the rate i do since coming here 4 months ago, i will be reaching the first million in june 2029, dead or alive!

A worthy goal.

Anyone may, I seriously doubt I ever will.

if we live long enough

Unless the site is taken down or some major force majeure incident this is a case of 100% Yes. Classic hare and the turtle race thought, isn't it?

vsh76 Level 5 May 20, 2018

Someone who types and clicks faster than I do.

I think you meant to ask "Do you think you will ever reach level 10?"

ahhh no, the early levels roll buy, but it would tat least 5 years away, and a lot can happen at my age. Heaven forbid I actually get a life and spend less time on the net.

Not I, ha ha. I don't think 8 is attainable for me. Perhaps someone will eventually.

JimG Level 8 May 20, 2018

If they do, will they be worshiped?
😉

LOL! & rendered in fool's gold - haha.

Still treading water in level 7

It is always just a matter of time. Someone somewhere with more time than I lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86311
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.