Agnostic.com

30 10

Men. Whats your cologne?

Mine is Jazz. Its getting harder to find.

BucketlistBob 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A combo of sweat and 3 different versions of every sodding fruit flavour used in the factory I work in.
Strangely I have had positive feedback from strangers ive encountered after work. Being different gets you noticed.

Thats true...

Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani

Thanks

Adidas sports

Thanks...

All natural by me. Probably stinks.

They use to scrape off the sweat of weight lifting Roman's and sell it. Stink sells to some people. I would give training at retreat camps. You should smell fear. It's a very pungent smell.

Gucci and it's hard to use any without it being too much. I want it almost unnoticeable, except for at the perfect time.

Cool....

You smell good.

98 octane gasoline

Hmmm... ok.
Thanks

Thanks

Aramis original or gentlemen.

Coldo Level 8 May 21, 2018

Thanks

Aramis was the 1st one I got into, loved it.

@Rugglesby. Me to.

@Rugglesby Wow that one is a blast from the past too.

@patchoullijulie Aramis original is becoming more difficult to obtain.It's price @ £50 for am 50mm bottle & £70 for 100mm bottle in the u.k.Aramis gentlemen is readily available & cheaper,inline with the other men's aftershaves.

Soap

Some people seem to think that shit is deodorant.

Theres all kinds out there. Not for me though.

None. Heavy cologne and perfumes give me a headache.

You a hunter?

No. Just never got into the cologne thing.
Most I use is a cocoa butter moisturiser.
It's real dry down here.

@Slappy_Longarms. I hear you... blue bond is good for that.

Soap, sometimes insect repellent, Once Upon a Time, grey flannel.

I bet you would love canvas or burlap bag..
Lol.

@BucketlistBob only on the weekends.

I like Grey Flannel.

Soap is good.

Alright brother... you got some ladies interested.

@BucketlistBob soap and Grey Flannel, always a hit. but it's really that burlap tater sak that makes the magic.

@BlueWave subtle that grey flannel.

@hankster. That's an aphrodisiac you know. Just like straw in the barn. And grass in the field. Fresh pine after a rain.

@BucketlistBob yep....lol.

Yes, I did! sorry about that, my memory is terrible

JPG. most people don't notice it, 1/3 of women love it and 1/3 hate it. It is unusual enough for me.

Thanks

Ocean by Bed Bath & Bodyworks. Combine it with there body wash, body spray, and lotion and you will thank me🙂

That is the next shower gell im getting. These 2 are what im using now.

I have designer colognes made for me. I sometimes apply the lotion...thanks

@BucketlistBob I also like that mahagony wood as well! I think I’ve tried them all but Ocean has been my favorite

@Freethinkerr ...hmmmm... i will try it.

Who makes jazz? never heard of it

Check this out...

Preferred Stock.

Thanks

I need to say, men or anybody, please never use Patchouli. Thank you.

I so agree with you. After growing up in my crazy environment that smell got old.

None. I learned decades ago just becuase you think it smell great doesn't mean anybody else does. I have met women that l liked, but there perfume was so offensive l lost interest. I like the way women smell. Older women for whatever reason often put on so much, if they hug me l have to find a bathroom to wash it off of me. That shit is for high school.

Something in a small spritz bottle,called"Curve Crush",it will have Women say you smell very good,It's at Wall Mart by the perfumes and colognes.

All right... thanks.

My weapon of choice has been Teakwood from Bath and Body.

TonyW Level 4 May 21, 2018

Thats good stuff...

Pi by Givenchy.

Thanks

GIVENCHY

I've got to smell it...thanks.

Henri et Victoria Cognac & Cuban Cigars

I just recently bought it based on the name and thought I'd give it a go.
[maggardrazors.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.