Agnostic.com

35 4

What attracts you to someone?

Gender unspecified as I’d like answers from all. What attracts you to someone? What is your definition of beautiful? Do you think that your mate choice is influenced by what society considers “the perfect match”? Younger or older? This may have been asked somewhere before, but I couldn’t find it so sorry if this seems a redundant question.

Vicki2018 6 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments (26 - 35)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Intelligence.

Nothing attracts me more to a woman than an inquisitive open mind, the ability to admit when she is wrong and the ability to grow, by continually being able to break though personal barriers. A pretty smile and some shapely curves doesn't hurt either.

A certain look in their eyes . Evidence of an "out there" imagination, and a definite individuality.
... oh, and a hot (to me) body ! <grin>

True humility and a sweet smile.

Yes, all of those qualities. Plus authenticity.

The eyes always do it for me. Once that has been established it's intellect.

Eyes. can't go any further as it all starts there. That connection means everything and everything there after is negotiable for me. I am in a brilliant relationship right now and it all began with...

Nardi Level 7 May 22, 2018

A bright mind, eyes, and heart get me every time.

This question never gets old, don't be sorry. I don't know, there are qualities that are important in all my friends, a sense of fairness and a sense of humor, shared values. There are some very subtle cues, maybe pheromones or body language that make the difference between "I like you" and "oh baby" Really pretty helps, honestly, and while my aesthetic varies a little from the norm most people would mostly agree with my assessment. Acceptable looking with a sexy outlook beats Barbie doll without every time. I have baseline requirements for the obvious stuff like hygiene and intelligence that have to be met. I most like girly girls that kind of melt when I hold them but can step up too when times get tough. Both my wives and a very favored girlfriend had a very noble and heroic mindset. My wife for example has gotten in trouble at work when a younger or less assertive coworker is being harassed or treated unfairly by management and she stepped in. Chemistry is always important but character stays sexy forever.

Heterosexual male here. An "Elder".
So..... in order of importance for me:

1. physical attraction.
  2. intelligence
  3. bravery
  4. tolerance
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87089
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.