Agnostic.com

16 2

LINK Republican Who Claims Holocaust Was Orchestrated by Gay Nazis Wins Enough Support for Massachusetts Governor Primary

The author of a book claiming that the Holocaust was orchestrated by gay men who ran the Nazi party will appear on a Massachusetts gubernatorial primary ballot later this year after garnering enough support at the Republican party’s state convention last week. Scott Lively will now face off with incumbent governor Charlie Baker in September’s primary.

zblaze 7 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thusly the Democrat should win in the general. Nazi forth GOP.

The only way the Republican party can gain back my respect is if they give us rioting crowds of registered republican voters who tar and feather their psychos like this "Gay Nazi leaders caused the Holocaust" chap! Rush the stage, rip off his clothes, and swab him down with pine tar, topped with a nice downy coating on live T.V.!

Of course - the victims can't speak. This man has the luxury of rewriting history from his armchair.

I wonder if he thinks he has a trump card.

Sounds about right for the party of Trump.

People obviously have no clue that Hitler killed all the gays he could lay his hands on.

Thank you for knowing history.

As opposed to the "history" that people try to write these days.

shows what moral lunacy too damned many Republicans have stooped to!

I live in Mass. and of all the states for this to happen in, I would have said we'd be the last. The good news is that the state is basically liberal so he doesn't have much of a chance in the election. The only way Gov. Baker got elected is that he is about as left leaning as you can be and still be a republican.

That is good news, thanks for the info.

LMAAO You guys crack me up!

Those god damn gay nazis!

Back in the day, we rent gays all enlisted into Hitler's PINK TRIANGLE gang?
Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

@Beamdump2020 You mean the musical Rent?

@indirect76 ?

How do these absolute nuts manage to even get nominated? I think we may actually be living in a Sims game...things are THAT weird.

You really can't make this shit up, can you? Surreal. 😀

I wanna know who his publisher is because I have shitty ideas that I want to throw at the wall.

Anything to win votes.

Coldo Level 8 May 22, 2018

"Springtime with Hitler in Germany"" This has elements of the movie..."The Producers.""

Which was satire & funny as shit.

@bonobos48 Like the producers of Idiocracy stated, "We didn't realize we were making a documentary."

He... wha? Actually nevermind. if I look into this theory any further I won’t have enough breadcrumbs to get back home.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.