Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK Hand In Glove (2011 Remastered Version) - YouTube

@kmdskit3 I've decided to give you a little taste for a moment before my doctor returns to the room. Woo hoo I feel all sneaky texting songs from a hospital examination room! Haha!

I do realize it's no big deal, but I have a mental protocol in my head and that doesn't include having my cellphone in hand in the exam room. Lol! It's just not my style, but as I was laying here starting at the ceiling, this song popped into my head. I mean, that Does happen a lot! Lol! I think of space, science and music more than anything else. Oh and philosophising in my mind over the human condition and Why We Are So Fucking Stupid. Haha

Normally I can fight off the urge and ignore myself, but this time I could not heed to my inner voice.

Here it is manifested in a posting at a.com:. Ari's loss if self control! Hahaha

Take a bow, Ari curtsies

Sadoi 7 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck ya..Big Mouth ladeedaa...strikes again..they were pissah!

You're posting on Agnostic.com while at work?!? SHAME! ...I'm at work too... 😉 Don't mean to sound unappreciative but never got into The Smiths. And Morrissey has been saying some odd stuff politically lately.

no no. I was the patient this time. It was the other way around. I was in the exam room awaiting my team of doctors. lol

ooh really?? what is ole steve saying??

@Sadoi I'll try to find some links.

@Sadoi [inews.co.uk]

@kmdskit3 thank you! Bookmarking it for later! Steven, Steven, Steven...take tsk tsk what is that boy saying? If he is starting to sounds as crazy as Noam Chomsky in the end of the 90s, then I'm going to be worried. Lol

@Sadoi Could you give me a link to the Chomsky stuff you're talking about?

@Sadoi he's really stepped off chomsky has..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.