Agnostic.com

7 1

If Christmas Music wasn't about Christmas, Into Which Genre Would you put the Instrumentals?

So a lot of Christmas classics use similar instruments. Aside from hymns, if we take away the lyrics, what genre is left?

clea 4 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was googling a song by Fracking For Fairydust, and came across this 'agnostic.com' site as someone recently had mentioned the song 'Daddy I've Just Seen Father Christmas'.... and now following the link cannot find the reference.... I didn't think that anyone else had ever heard of it.....

I think it kind of covers many genres.

Pagan style flutes and the little guitars they used. I hope i got this right..lol

Torture device?

Commercial pop music

Various genres depending on the style. Some are done with steel guitar in a country beat, others could be played with Celtic instruments, fitting into folk music; Trans Siberian Orchestra and Gary Hoey rock the same tunes, yet the Piano Guys, or Yo Yo Ma would fit into classical.

Zster Level 8 Dec 17, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8914
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.