Agnostic.com

36 14

Would you have a sign hung up like this to keep missionaries away?

EmeraldJewel 7 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The way missionaries have invaded the four corners of the earth Emerald, and had the cheek to destroy the way of life of many cultures and their beliefs, leaves me feeling that they are a curse on civilised society.

No, we all need a good argument/discussion.

Yes. I have one in reserve - same emblem with a bar over a cross - says Fuck your faith.
If I owned this house it would be up. Don't think my landlord would like it though.

Like your response.

I don't tolerate religious proselytizing.
Some say it's rude. Eh. What's rude is cold calling me to tell me shit I don't want or need to hear. They want to play the game...I can play too.
?

I want my relatives and friends neighbors to be allowed. US Sup Ct ruled JWs can knock certain hours and ask 1 q. Politicians have zero rules. I agree with @Compassion8doubt....I often tell the Mormons that the county mental health workers can give you BOTH asylum from the cult they are victims of OR I ASK STRANGERS : " do you agree both living popes belong in jail for covering up evidence of rapist priests ? Kinda restarts their dead brains

No i would have sign saying i listen to heavy metal and think the da Vinci code is the best book ever written lols, that part about the book is false but it probably would stop them from knocking

I just answer the door bare foot with my demonic toe nails on full show and keep looking down to draw attention to them.

Nardi Level 7 May 27, 2018

I would put a small sign 3" x 1" next to my doorbell that simply stated:
NO SOLICITORS.

No. I don't mind Christians. Most of my friends claim to be such. And we've got Zorak, the 70 pound German Shepherd to answer the door.

Yes. But no theists instead.

I wouldn't actually put the sign up because I'd probably want to converse with the person to see what they have to say, and if their reasoning is off I may try to point it out to them. But if I ever put up a sign like that, mine would say something like 'NO RELIGION ALLOWED'.

zing Level 6 May 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92203
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.