Agnostic.com

22 2

If you could travel anywhere in the world right this second, where would you go?

One day, I’d like to be wealthy enough to go around asking people this question and then buy them a ticket.

cercatrova 6 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm easy to please. Give me mountains a lake and an excuse to wear a winter coat and I'm down. Colorado mountains or Teton are the best ive seen but would never say no to other forested mountains. Just don't send me to the beach. Pretty sure the ocean is made of holy water and I'm allergic.

I’d rather be cold than hot. I can add layers. That said, the beach is fun for about an hour and a half, then it’s time to go. We are only 4 hours away from mountains here. It’s pretty nice.

Blankets! And capes! @M121 just add layers!!

Is 'three feet behind Donald Trump while armed with a club' considered a fair answer?

I believe it counts, as it is a distinct place.

Yes indeed Harleyman ... and proud of it.

Down into the hollow earth, of course. Or Iceland.

Vernian? I want to golf in Reykjavik in broad daylight in the middle of the night. It’s been on my bucket list for years.

@cercatrova Ha, could be Vernian, though I was poking gentle fun at the hollow-earth conspiracy theorists. 🙂 Iceland just seems so beautiful, and the landscape is truly unique. I'd love to visit someday.

Japan. They have the best Asian food. Plus all the electronics and manga. Don't forget the cheese tea I want to try sometime.

Machupichu, Peru.

Wouldn’t that be grand?? Also on my bucket list.

I'd really like time to pack first, if that's ok. Then I'd be off to Spain, which I never got around to visiting before, and probably won't, now.

Okay, packing is fine. Or you could get new clothes when you get there.

Florence, Italy. How's that wealth thing coming along, cercatrova? (he said, hopefully) 😉

Not quick enough, love. My one fatal flaw on becoming a bajillionaire is that I give away far too much of my money. And I like to eat and drink really well.

I’d like to be cleared to play on that snake island off the eastern coast of South America. The one with that singular snake species. Or maybe camp near a live volcano. Better than the boring ass life I live now.

They only have an automated lighthouse now and the snakes hunt birds 😉

Tokyo

I would go to Egypt and visit the Great Pyramids .

As an archaeologist, that’s a dream of mine too.

Ireland, Scotland and again to Singapore.

Warm and sunny tropical island.

The center of the earth.

I would love to tour the ruins of ancient Greece . The coast line would be a marvel in itself.

Oh yeah. That would be nice.

I want to go back to Great Britain, and Germany. I want to go to Africa, and Australia. I want to see the few parts of the US that I haven't seen before. I want to go to Greece, and Spain, and Russia, and China, and India. Give me a ticket, I will go anywhere.

I'm torn between saying Italy or saying Bora Bora...

Auchinbrect, Scotland

That’s very specific! Mind if I ask what is there to draw you?

I’m a Campbell. One of the branches of the family came from Auchenbrect (Cowal, Scotland). One of my ancestors Duncan Campbell had been given property and a title in Cowal. They built a castle and prospered for generations until the clearances. They sold, literally, the castle and moved in mass to Ireland and then the US. The castle burned down about a hundred years later. All that’s left are the foundations. I’d like to visit the site and possibly meet some of my distant cousins. Of course, I’d better stay away from the McDonalds. Ya know, because of Glen Coe.

[ccsna.org]

[bbc.co.uk]

That’s really cool!!

Sea lab 20/20 Cartoon Network I’d be a barbobot live forever with chainsaw arms 😉

australia great barrier reef or africa

Australia. Screw the northern hemisphere right now too cold.

Where Ever My Future Mate Is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9279
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.