Agnostic.com

20 7

What Time do you get up in the morning?

I normally wake up a couple of times at night. Take a pill and go back to sleep. Then wake up around 8am. I'm retired. No big agenda. It's hard to do anything strenuous. It takes 3 hours to cut and trim the yard. I do it in 4 hours because I have to take a break every hour. Nothing but goofing off and taking it easy. Hmmm... so grateful it's not worse than what it is.

BucketlistBob 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

5 AM Every day. Even Sundays. I just HATE my biological clock.

Between 5-5:30 on workdays and hopefully between 6-7 on days off.

5ish on most mornings...6ish on the others.

I go to bed about 9:30 a.m. and get up around 2 p.m. no, it's not a typo.

When my kid gets up.. He likes his sleep as much as me though so never early since he's not in school.

I'm not familiar with morning. I read into the night, it just seems right. Recently, I broke my arm and the appointment times I got to have it X-rayed were for times like 8 or 9 am. What a shock to the system to be up at 6.30! And this dream-like sequence I experienced, seeing all these people moving around with coffee in paper cups as if that was a perfectly reasonable activity. I was disturbed by it and I'm going to be more careful in future to avoid accidents because I never want to experience it again!

sometime between 6 and 7.

I get up at 4.30 am ...this I'm sure is going to end up killing me.

5 o'clock rested or not.... At work good to go by 7at the latest. Why do I keep killing myself like this?... No one to cuddle I guess... ?????????????

I get up at 3am.

Me too... thats the first time i get up.

@BucketlistBob I wake up every couple of hours but 3 is when I must get up in order to go earn the living

Whatever time I want, usually. I am a night owl, but I often wish I was a morning person instead.

Deb57 Level 8 May 31, 2018

9 to 10. I go to bed at 2 to 4.

There is a little rattio that wakes me up between 5 and 6 am every morning by giving me kisses on my face....sometimes, if he's hungry, he gets me up even earlier. So I get out of bed, get him his plate of food and start coffee... Then I crawl back into bed and when he's done eating he wants petted and cuddled...so I do that for about 20 mins...then he falls asleep either on the bed or in his wicker basket on the nightstand... and I get up and get coffee. 🙂

I’m NOT a morning person and get up about 7:30....I start work at 8:30. 7 or 7:15 would be ideally when I’d get up but it just doesn’t happen.

Prostrate regulates my sleep but I usually start the process about 11 PM

Yeah...mine did to untill i had to take it out.

It depends, usually between 6 and 7. If I sleep past 8:00, I feel like I have wasted the better part of the day. I've also been known to stay up all day, night and day, but that's a killer.

Morning is bedtime. I get up sometime between 5:30-8 pm, depending on the day

I'm usually up by 06:00. Habit.
And I'm retired.

6 am, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, except when I sleep in, so say, 360 days a year.

Like your perspective.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.