Agnostic.com

22 8

What Time do you get up in the morning?

I normally wake up a couple of times at night. Take a pill and go back to sleep. Then wake up around 8am. I'm retired. No big agenda. It's hard to do anything strenuous. It takes 3 hours to cut and trim the yard. I do it in 4 hours because I have to take a break every hour. Nothing but goofing off and taking it easy. Hmmm... so grateful it's not worse than what it is.

BucketlistBob 8 May 31

Post a comment Reply Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a little rattio that wakes me up between 5 and 6 am every morning by giving me kisses on my face....sometimes, if he's hungry, he gets me up even earlier. So I get out of bed, get him his plate of food and start coffee... Then I crawl back into bed and when he's done eating he wants petted and cuddled...so I do that for about 20 mins...then he falls asleep either on the bed or in his wicker basket on the nightstand... and I get up and get coffee. πŸ™‚

6 am, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, except when I sleep in, so say, 360 days a year.

Like your perspective.

Whatever time I want, usually. I am a night owl, but I often wish I was a morning person instead.

Deb57 Level 8 May 31, 2018

Prostrate regulates my sleep but I usually start the process about 11 PM

Yeah...mine did to untill i had to take it out.

Right now it depends on our new dog, the shepusky. He seems to think going to sleep at sundown and getting up when dawn breaks is good. He keeps telling me it's in his genes. I keep telling him to get an alarm clock. He said he can't afford one. I said I have a travel alarm clock he can use. He said he doesn't have any batteries. I said go buy some. He said he doesn't have any money. I told him to get a job. He said where am I going to find a dogsled in May in Maryland. I said do I have to do everything for you. He said yep, that's what you signed up for when you got me. I told him to shut up and go to sleep. He said nope, it's sunrise.
Arrgh!!!

I'm usually up by 06:00. Habit.
And I'm retired.

5ish on most mornings...6ish on the others.

sometime between 6 and 7.

It depends, usually between 6 and 7. If I sleep past 8:00, I feel like I have wasted the better part of the day. I've also been known to stay up all day, night and day, but that's a killer.

Depends on what time I went to bed. On average, I'm up till midnight and wake around 8.

5 AM Every day. Even Sundays. I just HATE my biological clock.

Between 5-5:30 on workdays and hopefully between 6-7 on days off.

I go to bed about 9:30 a.m. and get up around 2 p.m. no, it's not a typo.

When my kid gets up.. He likes his sleep as much as me though so never early since he's not in school.

I'm not familiar with morning. I read into the night, it just seems right. Recently, I broke my arm and the appointment times I got to have it X-rayed were for times like 8 or 9 am. What a shock to the system to be up at 6.30! And this dream-like sequence I experienced, seeing all these people moving around with coffee in paper cups as if that was a perfectly reasonable activity. I was disturbed by it and I'm going to be more careful in future to avoid accidents because I never want to experience it again!

I get up at 4.30 am ...this I'm sure is going to end up killing me.

5 o'clock rested or not.... At work good to go by 7at the latest. Why do I keep killing myself like this?... No one to cuddle I guess... ?????????????

I get up at 3am.

Me too... thats the first time i get up.

@BucketlistBob I wake up every couple of hours but 3 is when I must get up in order to go earn the living

9 to 10. I go to bed at 2 to 4.

I’m NOT a morning person and get up about 7:30....I start work at 8:30. 7 or 7:15 would be ideally when I’d get up but it just doesn’t happen.

Morning is bedtime. I get up sometime between 5:30-8 pm, depending on the day

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95240
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.