Agnostic.com

16 8

This Christmas Eve I plan to be visited by three spirits: Vodka, Bourbon, and Gin.

Benthoven 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have one spirit I’m going hunting for.... Glenfidditch 14 year Scotch. Last time I went looking for it, all the stores were out.

Today I will be victorious or I’m going to call distributors.

Add Tequilla ????

I would, but tequila doesn't play well with other spirits. They fight like stepbrothers. Then my stomach gets so annoyed that it has to throw them out... but out the same way they came in. Next thing you know I'm asking for bail.

I don't drink or do drugs, but good for you.

I'm in charge of providing spirits this xmas eve. I've planned Apple Pie Moonshine with apple juice/vanilla bean/cinnamon stick and a pinch of allspice. Haven't named it yet... maybe Liquid Crack, Crack Pie, Moon Crack, Pie Eyed, Moon Over My Pie, Apple Drink Thing....any suggestions?

I am likely going to bed with a good book, sleep is often elusive so there is wine, or benadryl, or tea, or other stuff to help me sleep. I will hope the book will be sufficient.

Me and Jack have a date ????

That sounds downright spiritual to me, festive even. I'm with you in spirit 😉

SamL Level 7 Dec 22, 2017

Haha, I'll be having beer, rum&eggnog and champagne. For non-believers, my Clan sure does like celebrating the season!

ags2 Level 5 Dec 22, 2017

Ha ha ha! You’re a person who knows how to live!! I think I’m going to have me some: Sex On The Beach, Taquilla Rose and Rum!

very funny.. and very festive... enjoy 🙂

My tribe. I'm straight but, you got my attention.

Duke Level 8 Dec 22, 2017

I could hug you right now.

Who couldn't use a hug? 😉

@Benthoven I could use a hug.

For me those have to be friendship, laughter and good times, with or without those spirits.

Mine is Rum, Scotch, hard cider and eggnog.

What about Rum and Tequila?

godef Level 7 Dec 22, 2017

Rum and tequila don't play well in my stomach, forcing my stomach to kick them out... the same way they came in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.