Agnostic.com

38 8

Where are you from?

I asked this some time ago and we have so many new members thought it would be interesting to see how we've spread out lately.

• 35 votes
  • 27 votes
  • 37 votes
  • 26 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 9 votes
  • 13 votes
Akfishlady 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, I’ll m from the mountain states.

@Akfishlady no problem.

I'm from Philadelphia, PA.

Well let's put it this way, it's unlikely we'll be able to go hiking together anytime soon. Interesting to see the poll results though.

NYC metropolitan area.

So Cal, born and raised. Spent a few months in different states doing different things, but always seem to come back here to family and friends. There is an infinite variety of things to do here, and when you're retired, you don't have to fight the traffic so much.

I'm near the upper Texas Gulf Coast. It's not the main area of the Bible Belt. I say it's more like being in the hand-tooled ornamentation on the bottom edge of the Bible Belt.

From Ohio but have lived in Twelve states and I prefer Ct.

Oz? Dorothy flew in a ballon all the way there?

godef Level 7 June 3, 2018

Aus. luckily we're not too upset by little things 🙂

I was born in Scranton, PA, and reared in Dunmore, Scranton's close neighbor. Great place to be from. My 93 year old dad still lives there in the house I grew up in, and I will visit him for a week surrounding Father's Day this year. If he wasn't living there, I would have no real reason to return, except maybe for the occasional high school reunion, as I am still in touch with several of my old classmates.

Well, I am from different places, have lived in three different countries under three different political regimes.

You haven't yet written a profile or answered the profile questions, so I can't look up the countries where you've lived.

@birdingnut You are right there I have to see to that. Thank you.

Why does it matter?

Originally from Russia, but live in Cali since 2011, lived in Florida and New york a couple years too.

From beautiful Cape Town in South Africa ! Would only move if you paid me !   lots !!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97796
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.