Agnostic.com
6 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ACO advice on cats without the covid issue.
Most cats should be kept in the house-they do suffer injuries from dogs, cars, other cats if INTACT, they should be altered at your local shelter, it's cheaper. Cat fights can end up with HUGE infections that are pretty gross. They aren't required in some states to have a rabies shot so most ACOs are not obligated to pick up a cat and they can get rabies. When you call the fire Dept to remove a cat from a tree try to recall the last time you saw a cat skeleton in a tree. There is feline lukemia they can catch from other cats. Lots of cats kill so many different species of birds around your area that they disappear.
I hate cats in the house but if you have a litter box get one that cleans itself. Kittens should NEVER NEVER have clumping litter at first they think it's food and it can kill a kitten clumping inside. Also try to get a scratching post and use a squirt gun to discourage behaviors you don't like. And that's allll folks!!

Good to know. My two sisters are always indoors.

ballou Level 8 Apr 8, 2020

Mine's an indoor cat only, so no worries there.

Spudgun Level 7 Apr 8, 2020

I always try to keep the little furries inside so they don't get preggers or get in a fight with a stray. I was thinking about cats should be kept inside when I heard the lion or tiger or whatever got the virus.

The BBC reported this earlier today, but later added a clarification after the British Veterinary Association put out a press release stating that they'd been misreported and had in fact said it should only be done if someone in the house has symptoms of coronavirus, not if you're self-isolating without symptoms.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 8, 2020

I'd think it prudent now because so many pets go off and visit with neighbors? They could come home sick and we'd never know who the contact point was.

What about insects and other critters?

They stay outside all the time!

Your comments make me wonder about dogs. Dogs have to go outside to do their business.

@balou Dogs are far easier to control outside. My cats would freak out, then be over or through the fence and long gone.

Insects and other critters are not pets in my book, and then NEED to stay out of my house. The cats love it when flies come in, and they don't last long.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 7,342 More

Posted by DruviusGranted I don't even look that normal.

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou gotta love Paris!

Posted by RobertNappi2Look at all them beanie's

Posted by HippieChick58It's an awwwww moment. Just ignore the grammatical error. After you find and touch the paw icon, touch anywhere else on the screen.

Posted by HippieChick58If it fits, I sits.

Posted by bobwjrSo like a cat

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by KynleiI'm not really one for putting clothes on animals, but these two definitely rock it. 😂

Posted by AppleriverHe paid his tuition!

Posted by KynleiMismatched but still perfect.

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI don’t know what kind of tree this is, but I want one.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyBeauties!!!

• Top tags#cats #video #god #dogs #friends #world #religion #religious #hope #reason #Friday #animals #Atheist #kids #book #humans #church #money #sex #loves #hell #sleep #evidence #parents #relationship #mother #Bible #youtube #DonaldTrump #truth #atheism #movies #society #children #belief #memes #fear #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #community #beliefs #laws #faith #Song #books #babies #Christian ...

Members 1,165Top