Agnostic.com
9 19

This is Professor Morris Plumpkin. He has been on a diet since becoming a member of my home. But, 20 lbs was not healthy... despite what Morris may think. He is now a trim 16 lbs.

Sonja44 6 Aug 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This story reminds me of Earl Gray. Earl is a cat that was up for adoption at Simply Cats. He was a beautiful male gray cat, but way overweight. We had him on a special diet to lose weight. Somebody adopted him a few days ago, but they promised to keep him on a diet until had gets down to normal weight. He's a very friendly and loving cat, so I hope this will work out.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 8, 2020

There is still a glare of reproach in his eyes - "where are my treats you sadist you!"

Sweet kitty

bobwjr Level 9 Aug 7, 2020

Very cute

Sweet.

freeofgod Level 8 Aug 7, 2020

He still looks quite happy.

OldGoat43 Level 8 Aug 7, 2020

Miss Xena says hello!

Hello Miss Xena, you are very pretty.

Shes beautiful!

Morris is cute and looks like a friendly cat. it's not his fault that he thought he needed to be fed four times a day.

His previous person free fed him mostly treats.

@Sonja44 Oh, oh... That does not sound like a responsible cat guardian..

I feed Gideon four times a day, but small servings. Two wet food, one treats, and one dry food. He eats everything.

@TomMcGiverin to be fair... Morris's previous person was very ill and ended up passing away... which is how he came to be mine.

I am in love with this guy!! He is adorable!! I have a ginger, she weighs about 10 pounds, so Morris must be a load of love!

That's a great description! He is a load of love!

I have heard gingers are the most friendly cats.

@TomMcGiverin My ginger is not uber friendly unless she knows you. She is loving but reserved. She is not a big cuddler. She seems to adore my ginger grandson, unless he gets too close to fast, but then again he isn't here often.

@TomMcGiverin Morris is Super friendly and just a sweetheart. I've never had a male cat before. My previous cats have been torties. But, I have a soft spot for a big lug.

Write Comment