Agnostic.com
3 11

Dammit Jasper!!!! Someone found the halloween decorations in the basement. Took 10 years off my life!

Zster 8 Oct 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Post a comment Author often replies/likes Reply Author often replies/likes Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gideon likes to eat spiders AND chew on house plants. We've had a few battles about him eating the leaves on house plants and then pulling the plant out of the vase it's planted in.

Spudgun Level 7 Oct 26, 2020

I've had entire plants temived from the pot, roots and all. NOT a great situation.

My little kitty, Zippy, doesn't go after spiders. He likes to pull leaves off my houseplants and eat them.

OldGoat43 Level 8 Oct 26, 2020

Oh my goodness! I’ve heard of cats grazing on house plants (my spider plants are barely a tuft of green), but never heard of any that removes entire leaves first! What a character! (:

Jasper must have been bored. Glad he found something to play with.

I honestly think he was plotting. I am home 99% of the time, talking with the cats and playing a ton with them. I think with that particular cat, ANY idle time is a bad idea. Good thing I find it hilarious! 😁