Agnostic.com
8 8

Damaged by some "serious pussy"!

[fox5ny.com]

Petter 9 Oct 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humans are sooooo stupid sometimes.

What's with this "sometimes"?

@Petter I was giving some the benefit of the doubt.

Apparently this place cannot afford to feed the animals so they are charging for help to feed them.

No idiot like the human idiot.

Human you will stroke me exactly five times, if you stop before hand I'll bite you and if you stroke me six times I will bite you...

But do as I say, and also feed me, and I will allow you to live.

Wile animals are exactly that. Wild. I have heard of, and seen, some wild species of cat that have been tamed enough to interact with humans. This one obviously had not been. Or the guy who was mauled did something to provoke the cat when he entered the cage. I really hope that the cat isn't blamed for the visitor's stupidity.

Spudgun Level 7 Oct 30, 2020

Humans have it coming, remember when Sharon Stone got a Komodo Dragon tour to surprise her then-husband, executive editor of the San Francisco Chronicle Phil Bronstein, with a private tour of the Los Angeles zoo. In the reptile house, Bronstein was invited to enter the Komodo dragon’s cage (“Everybody goes in there. Kids pet him. It’s fine,” Stone claims the zookeeper said), where the zookeeper suggested he remove his white shoes and socks because the lizard might mistake them for the white rats they feed him. The Komodo dragon then attacked Bronstein’s foot, crushing his big toe in its jaws, while groups of children pressed their horrified faces against the glass. The editor managed to pry open the reptile’s mouth and make his way out of the cage, where Stone made a tourniquet out of his sock and waited for medical assistance.

I feel a strong disapproval of the rescue facility allowing this to happen. Now that the big cat has tasted human blood the authorities will see the black cat as a threat and they may decide to put it down in the future.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Oct 30, 2020

Obviously this is not a real rescue facility. Rescue places would never do such a thing. 😡

Sometimes stupidity has its serious consequences. Usually the consequences are small. I hope the animal was not punished with death for this idiot's mistake.

So do I.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 9,031 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top