Agnostic.com
7 17

Adopted 9 years ago by my mother in law and now that she can't take care (health conditions) anymore. This ball of fur is living with me.
I am still a dog person but I confess that my night readings are a lot funnier because now I have to fight her for the book.
She came very thin, had to go to the vet and remove some stones from the bladder, and bore is gaining weight and strong again.

Pedrohbds 7 Apr 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks like she has already taken over.

She only gets a bit nervous and jumpy when she goes to the upper floor, I think it is too far from her "cave" (under the sofa and between the sofa and the wall).
But as soon as I sit in my armchair, she squeezes herself out of the sofa (she was 2 kg when she arrived a bit sick and now is almost 3 =) and jumps on my lap. And just like that I have to fight her "head bumps" if I want to read.

Purrtee kittee.

Cutie

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 20, 2021

That’s a Maine Coon. They’re dog-cats. Very loyal and love people. Thank you for taking such good care of her. You now have a friend for life.

Sydland Level 7 Apr 20, 2021

They are definitely dog cats. I had a male that lived 18 years, he was about 25 pounds in his prime and loved fetching.

She is like 3kg and tiny. Too small for a Maine Coon. And she was a stray cat, in Norway. She is probably a mixture of Norwegian forest cat with something else.

@Pedrohbds There are also small Maine Coons. Over the years mine have all been rescues from shelters and have had many different coles, markings and size.

@Sydland Maine con is a Reed from USA, not common enough here to have stray cats with this mix aroud a small town.

A one cat household means you have a very committed relationship. The best kind.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Apr 20, 2021

My girlfriends dog is alway around as she work multiple shifts in another town once in a while. They get a long well.

@Pedrohbds . A mark of intelligence in all.

I'm a dog person too but if you ever let a cat in your life they take over.

Lorajay Level 9 Apr 20, 2021

She's a cutie.

Kynlei Level 8 Apr 20, 2021
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 29

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKilling two birds…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top