Agnostic.com
4 12

Mister stayed out all night Saturday night doing cat stuff. Yesterday he turned into liquid. 😻😻😻

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Frankie brought in a dead bird for me to clean up yesterday

Susieq Level 7 May 10, 2022

May I suggest if one possesses a cat that has access to the outdoors, one puts a loud bell on a collar that has hazzarrd orange tape wrapped around it so our BELEAGERED bird population has a chance? I did with my cat who went out the dog door to the kennel, so... protect our wildlife, what's left of it. Peace

Ours are totally indoor kitties.

@SeaGreenEyez I have lost too many due to being hit by cars, & I could not handle another murdered kitty!

My kitties are indoors only. Sometimes if there is snow on the deck I will let them explore the snow, they don't like it so don't stay out very long. There are just too many dangers out there for kitties, and they tend to bring stuff I'm allergic to in on their fur. And the other kitties in the neighborhood are mean, so mine stay inside where it is safe and reasonably clean.

@HippieChick58 Yes, besides not being hit by traffic, there are no fights, & abscesses to take care of, no dirt & filth, or allergens. Just better all round.

@Lilac-JadeCanada YES! I have seen too many flat kitties.

@SeaGreenEyez Trap/spay?/neuter?/ release.

@SeaGreenEyez Yes but he is successful in killing our besieged bird population. I am gently suggesting . Suggesting research into cat predation on a national/international level. The data & studies are in. I am not an enforcer, but I try & suggest to cat lovers such as I, take precautions for the birds. My Zoot Suit only was able to predate chipmonks & mice. Rodents essentially. Peace.

@SeaGreenEyez True. One can not stop this magnificent predator from instinct. There are hobbles I used. It is like a bib that inhibits the cat's pouncing ability, but not its ability to escape danger. if needed. I used a bay bib in the loudest color. All of my cats got used to it. None came with a bird. Only rodents on occasion. Birds see color & that loud orange hazard tape is highly visible. The bell alerts the rodents who alert the birds. Thank you for being so receptive.

Our youngest cat Whiskers, has stayed out a long time, but he shows up again. We got worried when he missed food time, but he showed up again. Lately he seems to want to stay around the house and hasn't missed food time for a quite a while now. Of course we have had some rain the last couple of weeks too.

snytiger6 Level 9 May 9, 2022

Poor kitty's all partied out, just like hoomans...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top