Agnostic.com
3 6

LINK Louisiana man was rescuing one kitten — then 12 more appeared : NPR

As Robert Brantley was driving down the backroads of northeast Louisiana on Tuesday, something caught his eye. The professional shooter was going about 40 miles an hour as he headed toward the shooting range, but he thought he had seen a kitten on the side of the road.

He wasn't sure though, so he turned his car around and went back to find out. In a video that he posted to Instagram, Brantley walks toward a single white and gray tabby kitten.

"Look — kitty, kitty," Brantley calls toward the kitten.
This dog broke into a Tennessee couple's house and snuggled her way into their bed
Animals
This dog broke into a Tennessee couple's house and snuggled her way into their bed

Brantley picks the kitten up just as three more white kittens pop up in the grass. But it didn't end there. In total, 12 kittens came out of the grass after the first one and ambushed the man who said he thought it was just a lone kitten.

(If I were to guess, I'd group this guy into one of ht efew responsible gun owners, as he was actually heading to a gun range to practice shooting, rather than thinking just owning a gun made him safe.)

snytiger6 9 June 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I lived in semi rural Louisiana, just outside of Ft. Polk in the early 1980s. We were the first nice neighborhood after the farms. Frequently the locals would dump their unwanted critters on our streets. I cannot count the number of times I saw sick dogs running loose, and OMG cats by the dozens. It was really annoying, and the town was too small to have a dog catcher, and the local law enforcement was usually out fishing and didn't give a darn. That was one state I was thrilled to see in my rear view mirror.

When my sister lived in Louisiana, they had somewhere between eight and twelve cats. All of them rescued from beign abandoned in one place or another. She lived in Youngsville, which was pretty rural.

A couple streets over there was a lady who had more than 50 cats.

Cutes.

He better start calling all of his friends who might need some fuzzy babies.

OldGoat43 Level 9 June 11, 2022

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,034 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,538Top